Skinny Saturday Challenge (8)

Options
Do you need a little motivation to get through the weekend strong? I do! I weigh in on Sunday and it can be a challenge to get through Saturday. With this challenge think double, double double...Here's how it goes:
Double your exercise:happy:
Double your water (within healthy limits):happy:
Double your willpower to stop eating after supper and log every calorie that crosses your lips!:happy:

Log in here now to commit to the challenge...then check in tomorrow to let us know how you are doing and to encourage others!
We will be greeting Mr. Scale with a smile on our face after conquering this Skinny Sat. Challenge! :bigsmile: There is power in numbers! Grab a friend and hop onboard! :flowerforyou:

I AM SO IN! Bring it on swimsuit season! We will be ready! :glasses: :laugh:

Replies

• Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Sounds good! Weekends usually do me in. So I need to do this. Since it is one day and I'm committing to it maybe I'll make it through on a positive note. No, I WILL make it on a good note! lol
  • Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    I'm in. I need to step up my workouts, this last week I haven't been working out as hard as I was before Easter.:wink:
  • RebelRenny
    RebelRenny Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    :happy: You know it.....I AM IN!!!!
  • ginaluck
    ginaluck Posts: 10
    Options
    thanx! my motivation has been flagging, this is the kind of challange i can really get behind, in oeder to lose my behind. see you sunday, leaner and stronger.
  • klloyd
    klloyd Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I will double my exercise and water. wish me luck. Tomorrow is actually my first outdoor walk since my tkr.(total knee replacement)
  • amesnc
    amesnc Posts: 32
    Options
    I'm in! I have a busy weekend so I know I need to double my exercise!
  • DawnCallas
    Options
    I am in 100%!! I ate out to dinner tonight and went over on my calories! I am excited!! Thanks!!
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Im in also see u guys tomorrow :smile:
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I am so in to with a very sick hubby I will need a little push to do more because it will be easy to just sit back and take it easy with him. He is a big boy unlike Caia when she got sick shouldn't need me 24/7
  • MFT2010
    MFT2010 Posts: 122
    Options
    IM IN THANKS FOR THE CHALLENGE :):bigsmile:
  • MFT2010
    MFT2010 Posts: 122
    Options
    IM IN THANKS FOR THE CHALLENGE :):bigsmile:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Hey Fabfifty, I'm here with you and the Rebel! In as usual. Where's Hooah?
  • Nharley
    Nharley Posts: 201
    Options
    I'm in! This will keep me from back sliding too much over the weekends! :blushing:
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Hey Fabfifty, I'm here with you and the Rebel! In as usual. Where's Hooah?

Hi Alice and Rebel! Let's have a great one! :flowerforyou:

MFT and Nharley, I know you mean business! Go get 'em!:happy:

ndf: I am glad to have you here today! Hope that hubby feels better soon. Take time for yourself so you don't get sick too! :heart:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Sounds good! Weekends usually do me in. So I need to do this. Since it is one day and I'm committing to it maybe I'll make it through on a positive note. No, I WILL make it on a good note! lol

I hear Commitment with a capital C! :bigsmile:
  • chelsinicole
    Options
    This is a great idea! I wanna join!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Im in also

Cookie and DawnCallas: Welcome and good luck today! :flowerforyou: Check in and out to let us know how it is going! I am doing my first day on the 30 Day Shred today! I plan to hop on that treadmill this evening to make it a doulbe! :bigsmile:

Welcome Chelsi! Welcome to the SSC!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    I'm in, I will double my exercise and water. wish me luck. Tomorrow is actually my first outdoor walk since my tkr.(total knee replacement)

Amy, kloyd and gina: So glad to have you in this challenge. kloyd, you take care of that knee! No need to double your exercise yet. Knees come first. Check in all, and let us hear the good news! :happy: :heart:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Sebastian's mom will be smokin' hot by summer! Look out swimsuit season....here we come! Good luck on the SSC! :wink:
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    OK, I think I can do this for one day. Believe it or not, for me the water will probably be the hardest. Going to get a drink now . . .