Skinny Saturday Challenge (8)

Options
2»

Replies

• FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    OK, I think I can do this for one day. Believe it or not, for me the water will probably be the hardest. Going to get a drink now . . .

Drink up MSH! Here's to a great Skinny Saturday! :drinker:
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Hey Fabfifty, I'm here with you and the Rebel! In as usual. Where's Hooah?

Hi Alice and Rebel! Let's have a great one! :flowerforyou:

MFT and Nharley, I know you mean business! Go get 'em!:happy:

ndf: I am glad to have you here today! Hope that hubby feels better soon. Take time for yourself so you don't get sick too! :heart:

I hope he gets better soon to because all of us women knows there is nothing worse then a sick man. He is such a big baby. The weekend are my time to have some time for me so with him sick that will be a bit harder. I have a bit of a running nose going on and my throat is a tiny bit sore but that could do with the fact that i was up in till after 1 am. Hubby didn't want me to sleep in the same bed as him or Caia to sleep upstairs and the couch just isn't the same to sleep on.

But on a happier not my skinny sat is off to a wonderful start lost 2.8 lbs this week bring on the rest of the day I am ready for you.
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Welcome Mary, great to see you here. Drink, drink, drink!
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I had a rough week and am up for the first time since the holidays (only .5 a pound, but still...). I know this will help me stay on track!
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I'm scheduled to work with my trainer:love: today, so I'm absolutely in!!! :drinker:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Kathy: Welcome! It is probably just water weight. Drink up and wash away that 1/2 pound! :drinker:

Sky: Welcome back! Enjoy that workout with your trainor! :love:

Nancy: Congrats on your weighloss! That is just fantastic! :happy:

It is just beautiful here. My second workout will be a walk outside, rather than treadmill. Who knows...maybe both! I am feeling energized! Hope to catch up on some vit. D by sitting in the yard a bit today. Have a great day all!
  • Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    Hello all, well so far I got my 45 minute walk in and did 20 minutes jumping rope. I'm planning to get some more exercise in when my son naps. Good luck to everyone else :bigsmile:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    My day went pretty well. Ate out for lunch at McAllister's with my lovely daughter. Had 1/2 turkey panini and 1/2 greek salad. Just polished off a light dinner and am heading down my country road for a walk with my dog! I slurped alot of water down today and am not done yet. Hope the salt from eating out doesn't do me in! How was everyone else's day??? All the best!:bigsmile:
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Did 41 minutes of insanity today and ab burner , i feel kind of bloated this weekened i hope i don't gain any weight.
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I did pretty good today. I got in about an hour and a half of exercise and I stayed within my calories! Usually I don't do that on the weekends, so I'm proud. Thanks for starting the challenge! I need to join every weekend lol.
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I got in my two exercises today, drank more water than usual, and now just need a snack, but I have plenty of calories to cover it. Here's to smart choices!
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Drank lots of water, did boxing, martial arts lesson, and circuit training with my friend. :blushing: Skinny Saturday accomplished!!! :drinker:
  • AliceLMS
    Options
    I drank and drank and drank. Light day on the exercise, I was busy.

Today was our 34th anniversary. :heart:

If possible I'd like to double that! :smile:

I raked lawn, dug flower beds, and powerwalked. My arm is almost pain free and I hope to be back to weights and bands soon.

I can reach in all directions and do almost any motion with my elbow bent. But I can not reach forward with a straight arm or over my head. Very odd!:grumble:
  • RebelRenny
    RebelRenny Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Did pretty good today. Went on a 1 1/2 hr bicycle ride. Made good food choices. Feeling good about myself. :bigsmile:

Rebel
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Ok so sat I started out great but slowly went down hill. I ate well and didn't go over my calories but hardly drank any water and didn't exercise. At about 3:00 ish I started to feel sick and by 5:00 I just wanted to go to bed. But I couldn't Why is when a dad get sick they can crawl into a little hole and get better but when the mom get sick she still needs to cook clean and take care of the kids? And I am 100% blaming my husband for this cold when he came home for lunch on Friday I ask him for a bit of his sandwich and after I had a bit he tells me I should have not done that because I am not feeling good. ok so I talked long enouf hope every one has a skinny Sunday
  • mommaprinn
    mommaprinn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Did a 2 mile walk/run and 45 minutes of Wii Dance yesterday. 60 minutes of Bootcamp this morning and a walk planned for later. Determined to reach my goal!
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Did okay but not great. Got some extra exercise in and drank more water but did not make the best food choices. Still did better than I have all week, though.
  • AliceLMS
    Options
    I'm in! Did a 2 mile walk/run and 45 minutes of Wii Dance yesterday. 60 minutes of Bootcamp this morning and a walk planned for later. Determined to reach my goal!

Good for you!!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options

What is "bootcamp?" Sounds like a workout!