How much weight did u lode in ONE month?

Options
2»

Replies

• thatcrazykat
    thatcrazykat Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Almost been a month. 6 lbs. Also haven't been regularly exercising so hoping month 2 is better
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Sorry but what is lode?
  • tlynnest
    tlynnest Posts: 112
    Options
    Hi-new here too-started keeping track and moving more since Feb. 1st....down 8 pounds :-)
  • whitecapwendy
    whitecapwendy Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    16.6 pounds in my first month. But I have a lot more weight to lose than you
  • bioniccheese
    Options
    14lbs this month, seems strange. Past two weeks it's gone down most, even though I've not managed to be able to get to the gym. Few more days left in the month to go. Can anyone explain why it's been so rapid at such a random time?
  • bgelliott
    bgelliott Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I haven't actually dieted in quite some time but when I did, I averaged 2lbs per week
  • krissagray
    krissagray Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Motivating. I have a vacation in 6 weeks as well and need to lose about 10 too.
  • bellxoxo
    Options
    thanks everyone i appreciate the info..... great work.
  • wibbley74
    wibbley74 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    i started on 14th january and in the first month lost 25 lbs
    6 weeks in am on 32 lbs

rule one - it don't go in if it can't be calorie counted
    rule two - stick to the damn calories
  • heymirth
    heymirth Posts: 448
    Options
    10. I thought that was good and healthy
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    I lost about a stone in first month and then by the 5th month I'd lost 5stone, yes it's quick and yes people will question it but hey 3months into maintenance and all good.
  • Carmella9
    Carmella9 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    8 pounds in first month, and 8 pounds in second month so stone in total so far!

Was 160 lbs now 146 lbs :) and 5 ft 4!
  • Carmella9
    Options
    I think its important to right what weight you are/were as rates of loss will be way higher depending on weight x
  • Carmella9
    Options
    I feel the same, I dont understand why im finding it so easy yet loosing quite abit :/ maybe its just getting used to something and not realising the changes that are being made, i think the longer the diet goes on for the more you loose as you subconsciously eat less
  • tndejong
    tndejong Posts: 463
    Options
    i lost 30lbs my first month.
  • cook6609
    cook6609 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    For my first month, I lost 16 pounds. I just hit my 2 month mark, and I have lost 12 pounds this month. I've lost a total of 28 pounds in two months!!!!! I'm so proud of myself (sorry, I'm so gonna brag lol) :bigsmile:

For the first month, I just watched my calories and logged my food. I added in exercise to my routine for my second month, so I've been adding muscle as well!!!
  • cook6609
    cook6609 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I MENT LOSE lol..... ok great job awesome totally motivates me. the scale has slowed down but i am losing inches i have a vaca in a month and i am hoping for 10lbs but we shall see. thanks

Don't get to discouraged (especially if you added in some type of exercise). For the last week of my first month and the first week of my second month, I slowed down in losing weight (just lost like one pound in a week and a half). I got slightly discouraged, but kept going. Once my body adjusted to the exercise, I just started dropping it again. If I am estimating correctly instead of the 2lbs that I'm projected to lose a week, I will lose 3 lbs this week before I record my weight on Friday!!! I've lost the 2 for this week already. Keep going. If it slowed down, just keep going. It will move.
  • ashmorgstraws
    Options
    I lost 15 lbs my first month.
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I lost about 12.3 in a month and a wk am at 14.7 now that I have lost and its been somewhere around 7 weeks.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!