I do NOT need girls to add me

Options
jnichel
jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
Loose, fast women on the other hand.....

And don't tell my wife.

What? No, I'm not married.

Replies

• Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    I am soooo telling...and I refuse to send you a FR...

ooh look at that, you're already on my FL...huh...didn't make the connection.

:wink:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Loose, fast women on the other hand.....

And don't tell my wife.

What? No, I'm not married.

I prefer mine a little tighter than loose. Just sayin' Do your kegels ladies.
  • jnichel
    Options
    Probably not a good idea to have my wife (I'm not married) on my FL. Just ignore that person and add me. I have a HUGE paycheck.
  • __stacyb
    __stacyb Posts: 306
    Options
    HUGE huh? now you have my interest
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Probably not a good idea to have my wife (I'm not married) on my FL. Just ignore that person and add me. I have a HUGE paycheck.

How huge?
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    lawl ^^
  • RoseKatet
    RoseKatet Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    FR sent...you said the majik words
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Nice physchlogical there.
  • jnichel
    Options

How huge?

I work for McDonalds and get paid for each note I put into the Happy Meals. I was also recently promoted from fry cook to 1/4 burger builder. I expect to make manager in 6-10 years. I've got a future BABY!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

It can't be that big. I know the guy who makes the most money in the world. His name is Towel Tiger or something like that.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    You clever guy.
  • beautifulbeast11
    beautifulbeast11 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I love this after reading the post about the guy wanting a million girls to add him. This makes me want to add you because I'm a rebel.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

How huge?

I work for McDonalds and get paid for each note I put into the Happy Meals. I was also recently promoted from fry cook to 1/4 burger builder. I expect to make manager in 6-10 years. I've got a future BABY!

To get into management, you need to start taking recreational drugs. That will eat into your paycheck.
  • jnichel
    Options
    I love this after reading the post about the guy wanting a million girls to add him. This makes me want to add you because I'm a rebel.

Don't do it if you're a girl. Girls are icky and have cooties.
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options

A huge paycheck, you say? Good, because in this day and age it's much more useful than a large... well... you know. That other thing.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options

How huge?

Ookaaay. Well good luck with your career....

Next...
  • jnichel
    Options

How huge?

To get into management, you need to start taking recreational drugs. That will eat into your paycheck.

Start?
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    :wink:
  • jnichel
    Options

How huge?

Ookaaay. Well good luck with your career....

Next...

See if I send you any chicken nuggets.
  • NotRailMeat
    NotRailMeat Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    How huge?
    You got mad skillz my friend, I can't seem to get past cashier.... $4.75 and the give me $5, that's $2.50 back correct?