I do NOT need girls to add me

Options

Replies

• RoseKatet
    RoseKatet Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Probably not a good idea to have my wife (I'm not married) on my FL. Just ignore that person and add me. I have a HUGE paycheck.

A huge paycheck, you say? Good, because in this day and age it's much more useful than a large... well... you know. That other thing.

useful-yes
    fun to play with-yes
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Probably not a good idea to have my wife (I'm not married) on my FL. Just ignore that person and add me. I have a HUGE paycheck.

A huge paycheck, you say? Good, because in this day and age it's much more useful than a large... well... you know. That other thing.

Car?
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    How huge?
    I work for McDonalds and get paid for each note I put into the Happy Meals. I was also recently promoted from fry cook to 1/4 burger builder. I expect to make manager in 6-10 years. I've got a future BABY!
    You got mad skillz my friend, I can't seem to get past cashier.... $4.75 and the give me $5, that's $2.50 back correct?

I'm not sure. I didn't get accepted to cashier training because of this leaky boil on my face.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

How huge?

I work for McDonalds and get paid for each note I put into the Happy Meals. I was also recently promoted from fry cook to 1/4 burger builder. I expect to make manager in 6-10 years. I've got a future BABY!

Ookaaay. Well good luck with your career....

Next...

You have a perty smile. Got all your teeth? Wanna be an artifact?
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options

It can't be that big. I know the guy who makes the most money in the world. His name is Towel Tiger or something like that.

Tanned Tiger. Yeah, his is a monster.
  • AmandaPandah
    AmandaPandah Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Loose, fast women on the other hand.....

same
  • jnichel
    Options

It can't be that big. I know the guy who makes the most money in the world. His name is Towel Tiger or something like that.

Tanned Tiger. Yeah, his is a monster.

No fair. All the girls like him better than me.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options

bwahahahahahahah
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options

schlong?

it's not voldemort.....it doesn't attack you if you say it....

now if you lick it.....

i can't promise anything.
  • NotRailMeat
    NotRailMeat Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I think I had a Tiger Towel when I was like 15, I kept it next to the stack of Penthouse's that I stole from my dad.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options

And don't tell my wife.

What? No, I'm not married.

I prefer mine a little tighter than loose. Just sayin' Do your kegels ladies.

Gotta use the right size tool for the job. :wink:
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options

schlong?

it's not voldemort.....it doesn't attack you if you say it....

now if you lick it.....

i can't promise anything.

I thought liking was your way of saying I like you:blushing:
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    How huge?
    You got mad skillz my friend, I can't seem to get past cashier.... $4.75 and the give me $5, that's $2.50 back correct?

I'm not sure. I didn't get accepted to cashier training because of this leaky boil on my face.
    :sick:
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

We have so much in common.
  • ChloeRoseLejeune
    Options
    "You have a perty smile. Got all your teeth? Wanna be an artifact?"

Omg. I think I love you. Hahaha. :drinker:
  • jnichel
    Options

We have so much in common.

You ladies wanna join my in my van?
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options

How huge?

Dude. You messed up. You should have used the Louis Anderson quote from Coming to America.
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    ^^ agree I would have totally added if you had used the quote. :wink:
  • jnichel
    Options

How huge?

Dude. You messed up. You should have used the Louis Anderson quote from Coming to America.

Damnit, I didn't even think about it.

Sorry guys and gals, I screwed up the Internet. I must hang my head in shame now.

No fast, lose women will want to add me now.
  • AlanTuring
    Options
    The one thing I'm going to take away from this thread is the nickname "Towel Tiger."

That was, as the kids say, good to me.