OMGirl Scout Cookies!

Options
13»

Replies

• NualaTW
    NualaTW Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I love the samoas and tagalongs (peanut and chocolate!)

I finally broke down on Saturday and bought a box of each from a girl scout outside CVS. When I got home, I looked at them and said to myself "you are not opening these". I can't stop at just one.

Ended up bringing them to work on Monday and leaving them in the break area. They're all gone now...Whew! :)
  • doubleduofa
    doubleduofa Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Not buying this year since I'm trying to change my eating habits, but I do love the samoas! Keebler has a look-a-like that is wonderful and available year round. I didn't know this until last year and couldn't believe I had never discovered them!
  • Honeybea86
    Options
    frozen thin mints are my favorite. We had like 10 boxes of them I have only had three cookies out of the 9 boxes eaten. Once this last box goes, I am safe. My will power has changed drastically which helps. If i want one I eat one but usually I think that isnt going to help me achieve my goals so I pass.
  • MsLilly200
    MsLilly200 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    266c46e7-92b4-4f07-8dfc-10b4ea450b5d_zps683e367f.jpg

OMG that cookie looks delicious... Why don't we have these in Sweden??? D:<
    We have scouts... And ok, they're not girlscouts specifically since they let boys in too, but they're still scouts dammit!
  • Jerrielynn
    Options
    Samoas are my favorite. I have 2 a day. I bought about 8 boxes but once this box is done I will be tired of them. I freeze the others along with the 8 boxes of dosidos for my husband and trefoils for my son.
  • hairbymelg
    Options
    Just looking at the pic made my mouth water!!!
  • jal16jal
    Options
    Samoas and thin mints are my favorite.
  • Lovestoscrapbook
    Lovestoscrapbook Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Cookie Share is the absolute best cookie. You buy the cookies (any of the flavors) and the cookies are donated to a local food pantry to a family in need that otherwise wouldn't get these treats. Both my children are in Scouts and the best feeling (above all) is not the momentary gratification of burying myself face first into a roll of Thin Mints (although that was awesome) but knowing that I am giving to a local family who can appreciate them so much more...
  • Fit147
    Fit147 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Two boxes of thin mints are stored nicely in the freezer. Four cookies are 160 calories. It doesn't bother me that they are there. At some point in the next few weeks I'll budget four into a planned cheat.
  • Blair_Waldorf
    Blair_Waldorf Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I haven't gotten any yet this year, but my favorites are the Lemonades, yum! They're cute and yummy :smile: And the Peanut Butter Patties too, yummmm!

Kindred Spirits... mmmmm

I want some cookies and I want them now!!!

Hey you're right, we do like the same cookies! I just now saw your post a couple above mine! :smile: I'm surprised not more people liked the Lemonades, they're so light, sweet, and delicious! I'm gonna stockpile those and the peanut butter patties this year, lol!
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Bumpity
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    Maybe that's why I haven't really lost weight in February ;)
  • efirkey
    efirkey Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Are you all able to eat just 2 or 4 cookies? That is my plan. I have two boxes of thin mints in the freezer. Also love Tagalongs.
  • cnlargent
    cnlargent Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Samoas are my favorite. DH has already taken out a box of them, but there is still another box plus 2 boxes of peanut butter patties in the house. I'm doing my best to avoid them, but I think I might have to reserve two samoas for an after workout snack lol
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I ordered two boxes and donated them to troops overseas. I wish I would have known about that sooner! Too cool!