How to record pizza CRUST ONLY?

Options
Hey MFP, I have been some trouble locating how many calories the crust of a thin-crust and regular-crust pizza is. For dinner, I ate 2 or 3 of my partner's pizza crusts from individual slices of pizza (he hates 'em; I love 'em) without the cheese, sauce, etc.

How should I go about recording that? Any suggestions? The pizza didn't have any brand... it was served at my university's cafeteria, but it looked like plain cheese-only thin crust pizza.

Replies

• neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 9,962 Member
    Options
    Look at the data sources you normally use and take a guess would probably be the best course of action, personally I don't think it's would cause mass destruction on the seemingly perpetuating weight loss graph.
  • Tachyonic
    Tachyonic Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Right. I mostly just ask how to record it partly because I've become kind of OCD about my recordings being as accurate as possible, and because I am known to eat all of my partner's crusts whenever he eats pizza. Seems significant enough to merit a recording.
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 9,962 Member
    Options
    Right. I mostly just ask how to record it partly because I've become kind of OCD about my recordings being as accurate as possible, and because I am known to eat all of my partner's crusts whenever he eats pizza. Seems significant enough to merit a recording.
    I understand OCD, but in reality we'd need to know the recipe of the pizza dough and need to have weighed the extra crust you consumed and even then we'd probably have a 10% error rate. If you do this everyday and contributes many 100's of calories then your OCD is paying off, otherwise it's just getting in the way. :smile: