calling all christian females

Options
123457»

Replies

• mgpage
    mgpage Posts: 123
    Options
    I am a christian female but over 30. Feel free to add me and anyone else as well.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    I am a Christian but well over 30 (as are both my daughters). But honestly we are probably not on the same page for more reasons than age, as my Christian values are a little more old fashioned I think. I would never post the underwear pic, for example.
    I lost count of the number of times I have heard christians say that christian morality or god's law is unchanging. Why would old fashioned be any different than modern values if it never changes?
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Atheists FTW
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    hmm,,
  • _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    *rolls eyes at this whole thread*

The hypocrisy in this thread is mind baffling.

You expected anything else based on the title?

No, not really I suppose. Both sides are equally guilty of making this such an issue when it really doesn't need to be...you know...cuz words on the computer screen that are against my beliefs are offending and such..(no not really but I just like to be a pain in the *kitten*)
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    I'm a born again christian trying to walk the straight and narrow for God. I'm not perfect and I have a past but I love Christ with all my heart andhe is my guiding light .^_^

So, I am not perfect but I am more than willing, excited in fact, to be friends with fellow Female Christians!

oh! and I'm 26. :)
  • red8424
    red8424 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Very strong faith and strong will to get in shape! Feel free to add :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.