I'm jealous

Options

Replies

• dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous that men can pee standing up. They never even have to touch the toilet.

Have you ever used a public women's restroom? It's disgusting.

But there is always "splash back " to consider.

Public men's restrooms are no sweet place to hang out either.
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous that men can pee standing up. They never even have to touch the toilet.

hovering is your friend in public bathrooms. :bigsmile:

I consider hovering a bonus leg workout... :laugh:
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    Sure, dudes get faster weight loss.

But, you know...

Boobs.

We win.

You are soooo right!
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    However, we women (most of us) have been blessed with the ability to bear children. Beat that one. Although, I do envy the peeing standing up.

I'd rather pee standing up than have babies... that's what I have a wife for :D
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    that men can eat more than women and still lose weight. :drinker: :laugh:

Not a rant. Just a statement. I'm not even hungry. Just jealous. :sad: :blushing:

That reminds me, I need to go eat a few sticks of butter, wrapped in bacon, and deep fried to a golden brown. Afterwards, I shall step on the scale, and relish in the fact that I just lost another 5lbs.

Get out, you're not welcome here any more. :grumble:

Look at me, walking out the room, eating a bag of chips and shedding pounds. :bigsmile:
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options

I always thought hovering was why women go to the bathroom in groups \m/
  • 73Freckles
    73Freckles Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    women store fat more easily because we carry the babies. or something like that. it's just how we're built so we have to work harder. ugh!
  • jnichel
    Options
    However, we women (most of us) have been blessed with the ability to bear children. Beat that one. Although, I do envy the peeing standing up.

I've been in the room (as well as the months leading up to that event) when my wife has pushed out a few of those rug-rats. I'd argue it is us men who are blessed with not having the ability to bear children. :tongue:
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    That reminds me, I need to go eat a few sticks of butter, wrapped in bacon, and deep fried to a golden brown. Afterwards, I shall step on the scale, and relish in the fact that I just lost another 5lbs.

Pictures, or it didn't happen.
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    hmm not me.. i eat like a piggy and i barely exercise and i still look hottt lol.. I guess it depends on the person.. ( I also have 2 kids ) some people just have a fast metabolism... dont worry girl... i think everything is a head game the more you stress about food the more you are stressing yourself out and slowing down your bodys ability to digest food.. sounds weird.. lol but i never stress about food and im still losing while eating whatever i want... but in a calorie restricted diet..
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options

have you been in labor? this is not a blessing.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Look at me, walking out the room, eating a bag of chips and shedding pounds. :bigsmile:

And Kettle Chips to boot. Not the baked, low fat crappy air waffer style. Nice job.

Oh look, I lost weight just thinking about them.
  • jnichel
    Options

Not a rant. Just a statement. I'm not even hungry. Just jealous. :sad: :blushing:

Get out, you're not welcome here any more. :grumble:

I'm about to burn some major calories kicking your *kitten*!

:laugh:

Promises, promises. :wink:
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Sure, dudes get faster weight loss.

But, you know...

Boobs.

We win.

Men can have bewbs too. Bewbs and faster weight loss. Beat that
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options

Hovering is the reason public, women's bathrooms are disgusting. Sit on the damn seat.
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options

That's the price they pay for wearing neckties, killing spiders, and being the one to go check out that strange noise in the middle of the night.
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options

Don't mind the carrying them so much but I honestly thing the pain of actually getting them out should be given to someone else...say....the DADDY!
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Agree! Still not fair. Regardless!
  • jnichel
    Options

Pictures, or it didn't happen.

http://patrickspokemonpalace.wordpress.com/2011/10/29/deep-fried-bacon-wrapped-butter/
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options

me too! Especially day after leg day, lol.