My scale can kiss my *kitten*. No more weighing.

Options

Replies

• marias2gaa
    marias2gaa Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: lol i love this posttttt
  • ealinn
    ealinn Posts: 38
    Options
    You look fantastic! I wouldn't care what the scale said if I were you either :)
  • newmein30
    Options
    you look great!! I too, have to stop weighing:( it does nothing to motivate me, instead it makes me feel like no matter what I do, it will never budge!
  • Iron_Maiden
    Iron_Maiden Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    GO ON GIRL!! Scales tell less than half the story!! Lying *****es they are!
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    YOU look amazing!! I agree that scale can be such an annoying liar at times. Stay off the scale and keep doing what you are doing and it is obviously working!!!
  • SnicciFit
    SnicciFit Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    Scales are stupid! You look fantastic!

Proof that scales are stupid: http://everydaypaleo.com/attention-scale-addicts-part-2/
  • NearlyJen
    NearlyJen Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Good for you, but be careful. The last time I tossed the scales (in my Diets Don't Work/Intuitive Eating phase), my weight climbed more than 40 pounds. I knew it was climbing, but I had no idea it was that much.

I absolutely hear you, but I personally don't put on weight easily...I just don't lose it either :( I've been clinging to the dream of a willowy figure for way too long!
  • NearlyJen
    NearlyJen Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Scales are stupid! You look fantastic!

Proof that scales are stupid: http://everydaypaleo.com/attention-scale-addicts-part-2/

That is AWESOME. Thank you for linking.
  • starcatcher1975
    starcatcher1975 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Funny because I told my scale it could kiss my *kitten* this morning too. I'm done with it. The damn thing is stuck in one area no matter how much I eat/don't eat/exercise/sit on my *kitten*...I'm sick of it. I'm starting to think it's broken and can't go below a certain number. (Yeah, I know it's not, I'm just fat and it is reminding me of that fact. Like I'm going to forget any time soon)
  • spirit80
    spirit80 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Well done... Trash it!
  • TakeTimeToCare19
    Options
    You look good and feel good so who cares what the scale says. We should all break up with that rotten scale.

Congrats on being awesome!
  • tisha_rae
    tisha_rae Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    You look Fab!!!!!

Thanks for posting proof that it's just a number. (I forget sometimes) :)
  • CrystalSmith2308
    Options
    im with you on this!! i weighed in on friday and it said 170.8 then on TODAY it SCREAMED.. 180!!! IM OVER IT
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    IMAG0064-1.jpg

fnychickpiccomment_zpsc0eeb9c1.gif
    :laugh:
  • gpizzy
    gpizzy Posts: 171
    Options
    Thank you for posting! I've been eating very well and working out everyday and losing nothing, or in the case of the last week, gaining a pound. The scale can kiss my *kitten*, too! I know it might be for a medical reason that this is happening, but my psyche can't take this crap! You go girl!
  • cleotherio
    cleotherio Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    You look fit and strong. I rarely weight myself (unless I'm pretty sure I've lost, lol), and it's getting more and more infrequent. I totally hear you on the zipped jeans vs. muffin top, too!
  • MJackson54
    Options
    I'm 58 and I can honestly say I can count the number of times I weighed myself on my hands! Of course since joining MFP Jan 1, 2013 . . . I DO try to find a scale now and then just so I can post what I weigh. BUT . . . at my age, if I FEEL good and can handle what I see in the mirror . . . I'm good. :flowerforyou: Just sayin' And BTW . . . you look GREAT!
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be your size at that weight. I'm 141 right now and size 8/10!
  • beetpoet
    beetpoet Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    In your case, scales and weighing just slow you down! You are already "there"! I mean you have really arrived at a great place. Now you are only tracking what you eat and your exercise. You make me want to take up Kung Fu! (I better find some kind of movement I like.)
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    Good for you, but be careful. The last time I tossed the scales (in my Diets Don't Work/Intuitive Eating phase), my weight climbed more than 40 pounds. I knew it was climbing, but I had no idea it was that much.

I absolutely hear you, but I personally don't put on weight easily...I just don't lose it either :( I've been clinging to the dream of a willowy figure for way too long!

Don't worry about the scale and forget the willowy thing. Strong is sexy and cool, be strong! Lift weights if you want to change your shape and drop body fat whilst hanging on to your muscle. I think you look really great as you are NOW, but if you want to change anything, I'd simply start a strength training program and eat to support that.