Broke Plateau, 134lbs - pics

Options
2»

Replies

• Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    very well done…. Congrats for sticking it out even when it got tough. That's when it becomes even more important to be strong… adapt and over come the hard parts… we can all do it and get great results!!

Thanks!! I gained half a stone in August due to a family visit for 10 days away, thats what got me stalled, but over came it and now kicking it :)
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Great job on the details - I'm impressed not just with your results, but the thoroughness with which you have documented it.
  • XAVTAY2
    Options
    Congrats on breaking the PLATEAU...you look awesome!
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Well done - great progress!

However, looking at various days in your diary, I wouldn't say you eat "clean" (McDonalds, crisps, brownies, packet noodles etc - not that you have to to be healthy, but you made that claim), and you also have eaten well below 1000 calories on a few days.

So, while it is great you have got down, how you did it is that part I'm not so with you on?
  • Louise1247
    Options
    Well done - great progress!

However, looking at various days in your diary, I wouldn't say you eat "clean" (McDonalds, crisps, brownies, packet noodles etc - not that you have to to be healthy, but you made that claim), and you also have eaten well below 1000 calories on a few days.

So, while it is great you have got down, how you did it is that part I'm not so with you on?

I started the clean eating the morning after maccy D's :) I try to have a day "free" a week, usually a saturday x
    the crisps also were just before the clean eating, brownie ive not had in a long time, noodles either, the cleaner eating began just last week, been on it for about 1.5 weeks, but luckly was still losing (very slowly) anyway!

STARTED FEB 18th on CLEAN EATING (sorry caps, just wanna highlight as all people will see is an old list of food... x
    The 1000 calories i will hold my hands up to, but some days the cleaner food just simply keep me full! :) Also, weekends ibegin to log, and stop- haha
  • Louise1247
    Options
    Great job on the details - I'm impressed not just with your results, but the thoroughness with which you have documented it.

Aww thanks!! I tried to cover everything...
  • CandiSki
    CandiSki Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on breaking through your plateau! You look great! & good advice on eating clean to try to break through a plateau, I definitely think it helps with that! :smile:
  • Louise1247
    Options
    Congratulations on breaking through your plateau! You look great! & good advice on eating clean to try to break through a plateau, I definitely think it helps with that! :smile:

Just wanted to change it up :) was still eating bad, but better than before, up until 18th feb. Changed my eating and it kick started :)

thank xx
  • cmcmommy
    cmcmommy Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Glad you broke your plateau . I've been stuck on one since Nov , EVERYONE says hang in there but somedays its really hard . Congrats!
  • Arkhos
    Arkhos Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Wow, looking damn sexy! What an achievement!!! Thanks for inspiring us!
  • Louise1247
    Options
    Wow, looking damn sexy! What an achievement!!! Thanks for inspiring us!

Cheers! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!