Day 4:(

Options
2»

Replies

• PamelaGatorMom
    PamelaGatorMom Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Plan out your meals; be sure to include things you enjoy eating so that you don’t feel like you are depriving yourself. If you want something sweet (must have chocolate) then pick up the skinny cow items or 100 calorie snacks. Pinterest has TONS of healthy quick & easy snacks, meals & smoothies. I started by giving up sodas for an entire month before I would allow myself a “treat” to have one. Reward yourself with small things so the work seems easier.

Also I log everything BEFORE I eat it sometimes when I see the numbers on the app I will cut my portions in half or just decide not to have it all together. The key for me has been mild changes so I didn’t feel like I was missing out on anything and its working great I started 7 weeks ago & I’m already down 20.5 pounds.

My dairy is open you’re welcome to take a look (other than the last couple days went to the rodeo & had to have my deep fried goodness) you are also welcome to friend me. Getting all the positive support from friends on MFP has made a HUGE difference in this decision to make life long changes to my diet.

Best of luck to you!!
  • moseler
    moseler Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    It is a long journey... just try to keep in mind that you didn't gain this weight over night... so you aren't going to lose it over night either. Be sure you have your activity set correctly... Did you set a goal for 2 lbs. per week? If so, try bumping it down for now to 1.5 or 1 lb. per week. This will allow you to eat more food while you are getting used to the process. Take it slow and don't beat yourself up. This is a life change that takes time to get used to. You will... and you won't be unhappy with the overall results. Stick with it!
  • walletball
    Options
    Hang in there. It is a journey. Most of us didn't get over weight overnight :smile:
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    First of all you look great, Don't worry cuz every single one of us has days like that. For me I noticed it really really helps alot on days that I drink more water. If I up my water I drink by almost double then I find I'm not near as hungry. Is hard to get used to especially cuz I don't really like water that much but I found the Mio waters are really good or the sparkling H20 waters are really good.
  • groversa
    groversa Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Will power is just like our muscles, the more you use it, the stronger it gets!

You got this!!
  • coraldm
    Options
    :smile:
    Hang tough it will be worth it ....and stop counting days.

Also, you should try making a low calorie soup. Fat free chicken stock with vegetables. It's a good side to your lunch/dinner and it helps to keep you full. You can also blend them and it creates a cream like soup, still with the low calories.
  • scadgirl20
    scadgirl20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Its always easier and more fun to gain the weight. You can do this. It didn't come on over night so it won't go away that quickly either. Keep itup and it'll get easier. Feel free to add me :) Same goes for anyone else who would like to
  • chirlly
    Options
    Stay encouraged, you will make it through. Don't let one day get you down.