C-section belly- did yours go away?

Options
13»

Replies

• weemes01
    weemes01 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You ladies are so inspirational. I need to loose about 80 pounds to love my body again. That being said my first goal is 40. I'm down 7 so far. I'm still breastfeeding so I find I'm STARVING all the time. I'm trying to exercise as much as I can.

For those of you that did the 30 day shred... how much arm work work is involved? I injured my right arm years ago and I have limited range of motion and do not have a radial head. So my ulna bone is not attached to my elbow, it just floats. Because of this I need to lift limited amounts of weight with my right arm so that I won't need further surgery on my wrist. Also I can't do push ups or many yoga positions because I can't straighten my arm or bend it all the way inward either. Thats why at this point I mostly run, do lower body work and crunches.
  • pinkyboo81
    Options
    hi ladies ive had my first c section my stomach was so big but i lost the stomach with fast walking,now i had twins with a c section ive left it to long to keep fit now my tummy hangs has anybody lett it for years to keeping fit can u get off off hangeing stomch keeping fit cheers ladies xx
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    I didn't have C-sections with my two boys but I do have what I call the "pizza dough" belly as I was quite large with both babies. I can tell you that even though I still have a little bit of a pooch left it has improved a lot since I first started trying to lose weight. I know I will never have washboard abs and I am okay with that.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!