30 Day Shred, starting March 1st and would LOVE company!

Options

Replies

• Mrs_Charisma
    Options
    Thank you!!!

If you haven't done the shred before, understand that MOST see progress in the form of toning and lost inches - not necessarily pounds. I only had a 2.2 net loss but lost 3.5 inches off my waist alone!!!

My advice if the lack pf scale progress gets you down is to ignore it. If you must weigh yourself, remember to take measurements and pics.
  • Angel0787
    Angel0787 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I restarted again on Wednesday, but I'm in too :)
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know how many calories we are burning for each of the level's the exercise tool does not list this.....

This is the formula I found on another post. I guess it's what Jillian lists for calorie burn for 30DS. 3.267 x your weight in pounds = cal burned per hour. I then devided that # by three and just counted 20 min as I figrued warm up/cool down wasn't much of a burn anyway. Mine came to 143 cals for 20 minutes.
  • mlogantra76
    mlogantra76 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I started last month and finished Day 5 of Level 2 Yesterday. I do it during the week days and plan on spending 15 days on Level 2 and 15 on Level 3. I do modify the butt kicks. I have bad knees. I had to give up running a few years ago and have found that I have to baby my knees if I want to continue to exercise with out pain. I do not have the arm strength to do anything resembling a push up so maybe I'll develop this by the time I finish the program:)
  • bmzboston
    bmzboston Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 1 level 1! I charted my body measurements and now need to get a day one photo (yikes)
  • PJmetts
    PJmetts Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Day 2 Level 1 in the books, pretty sore today, need to stretch more after!
  • furniem
    furniem Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know how many calories we are burning for each of the level's the exercise tool does not list this.....
    [/quote

Log it as 20 mins Circuit Training. It will then calculate calories burned based on your weight.
  • moemoe379
    Options
    Found the videos on youtube so that is some money saved! Starting the 30 day shred on monday and I am going to take some pictures on Sunday. Im excited to see everyones ending results!

STAY MOTIVATED!
  • amdarosa619
    amdarosa619 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Ok, can someone ease my slight confusion?

I started 2 days ago, but when I bought it, there were 3 episodes, Levels, 1, 2 and 3.

Does that mean that you repeat the same workout every day for 10 days, then switch levels?

I'm doubting myself because I was a big underwhelmed with the workout. Maybe its because I have a background in bootcamps and personal training, but I didnt see how that Level 1 workout would catapult me into their advertised 20 pounds and xx inches lost in 30 days. I'm also surprised there isnt more versatility in the program.

Anyone know wassup? Thx
  • jennontheroad
    jennontheroad Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I did Level 1, day 2 yesterday.
  • kalieahbanovac
    Options
    how the heck do you get os many comments on your forums?!
  • PJmetts
    PJmetts Posts: 210 Member
    Options

I started 2 days ago, but when I bought it, there were 3 episodes, Levels, 1, 2 and 3.

Does that mean that you repeat the same workout every day for 10 days, then switch levels?

I'm doubting myself because I was a big underwhelmed with the workout. Maybe its because I have a background in bootcamps and personal training, but I didnt see how that Level 1 workout would catapult me into their advertised 20 pounds and xx inches lost in 30 days. I'm also surprised there isnt more versatility in the program.

Anyone know wassup? Thx
    +
    10 days and move up a level, Level 2 is more intense, many say it's even harder than level 3. If your not challenged enough on level maybe try heavier hand weights?
  • amdarosa619
    amdarosa619 Posts: 98 Member
    Options

Anyone know wassup? Thx
    +
    10 days and move up a level, Level 2 is more intense, many say it's even harder than level 3. If your not challenged enough on level maybe try heavier hand weights?

Thank you!
  • LadiCamille
    LadiCamille Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    count me in I'll start tomorrow. Once I learn how to add pictures be sure to check me out oh and don't forget........MFP friends want so please add or request....hope to see you soon.:happy:
  • LadiCamille
    LadiCamille Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    how exciting
  • sugah11
    sugah11 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the formula! Most helpful.
  • sugah11
    sugah11 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • malery06
    malery06 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    im in!!!
  • rhonifit
    rhonifit Posts: 17
    Options
    Finished day two of the 30 Day Shred. How long are y'all staying on level 1? So glad to be working on this in a group. :D
  • stormydaze_02
    stormydaze_02 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I was planning on doing 10 days each level. I'm on Day 8 of Level 1, so will see how i go. I'm not actually finding it much easier than day 1 yet LOL