Binged today! What should i do?!?

Options
13»

Replies

• trishcass46
    trishcass46 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Just Stop! It is ONE day. Tomorrow is fresh.
  • cbailey28072
    Options
    I agree with most of the posters here. Get a good nights sleep & get back on the path tomorrow.

But here is also a chance to learn something about yourself and food. Take an objective and compassionate look back at what happened to see if you can find what may have set things off. For instance, I overate today, too, and it turned out to be not getting enough fat in at breakfast and lunch. My blood sugar felt funny all day and I couldn't figure out why until I sat down and looked at what I had for dinner -- my craving was for the missing fat, but then I overshot the mark and overate as a result. Live and learn...
  • RepsnSets
    RepsnSets Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Good on you for logging it! Many dont! Logging EVERYTHING makes YOU accountable.

I wouldnt change anything by eating less tomorrow. Just start a fresh.
  • donnarae67
    donnarae67 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I wear a bracelet everyday that says "Fall Seven Times STAND UP EIGHT" Which to me means it's ok to make a mistake as long as it doesn't stop you. So stand up and start anew.
  • determineddancer
    Options
    Continue what you normally do. Drink lots of water and rest! Rest helps me out a lot.
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Log it. Accept it. Learn from it. Move on. Tomorrow is another day. :smile:
  • mamalana2001
    Options
    Forgive yourself and keep on trucking!
  • sss1966
    sss1966 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    ' never start tomorrow with the broken pieces of yesterday'. This has seen me through a few of those bad days x
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    You need to sit down and figure out why you did it. Some times it helps to write it out.

Forgive and move on...
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    Forget it. Start fresh. Do better.
  • DekkaTwoOneWizzy
    Options
    1. How in the hell MFP gave you 2700 calories and me 2500 is baffling...lol...
    2. So you jacked up, BUT, if youve been consistent in your activity and macros up till now, you may have raised your leptin levels and got a FAT burning boost!
    3. Since your probably glycogen supercompensated, tomorrows weight training, HIIT, kettlebell, or Track work is gonna be amazing!!!!
  • Miss_Aurora
    Options
    Smile, pat your belly and say "That was a nice holiday .. but tomorrow you have to go!"
  • Rhonnie
    Rhonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    One day does not make or break you, it's about the trend. PIck yourself up, dust yourself off, and tackle tomorrow!
  • Sweets1954
    Sweets1954 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    We all have those days, don't stress over it, tomorrow is another day and you can get back on track. Eat as you should, don't restrict yourself any more than your goal is set at. If you want you can exercise a little more tomorrow to "make up" for the extra calories today but in the grand scheme of things one bad day will not totally derail you unless you continue to have "bad days" everyday.
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Repent and Binge no More.