next workout program?

Options
Hey guys! i'm doing body revolution right now and i love it (the pace, the mix of cardio and weights) i have to say i prefer the strength parts though. I'm not interested in insanity because i think it's focused more on cardio.
i would like to do a 60-90 days program, i've looked a lot of them up and i think i might like chalean extreme, supreme 90 or rushfit(have not found that much info)
any suggestions

Replies

• tleeiiiii
    tleeiiiii Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    ?
  • pcdoctor01
    pcdoctor01 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Supreme 90 is inexpensive but I've noticed that it's out of stock at Collage and Walmart. My best guess is that it's no longer available at Collage or Walmart. Basically it's out of print now. You could try some of the free YouTube stuff.
    BeFit in 90, Befit 30 day butt lift, Tiffanty Rothe, HASfit, etc.
    If you don't want to be bothered with YouTube, a lot of people are talking about JNL Fusion and TapouT.
  • atrebor18
    atrebor18 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I'm following Jamie Eason's livefit program on bodybuilding.com and really like it! Its focus is lifting weights and toning the body which fits my personal goal. I think there are other programs on that website as well.
  • JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I've read good things about Jamie Eason's program, but I haven't been able to try it because I don't go to the gym. I enjoyed the BeFit in 90 workout on the BeFit Channel on YouTube. I wish I'd had some slightly heavier dumbbells for some of the exercises, but it was a good program. They also now have an "Extreme" 90 day challenge, and while I haven't exactly followed the programs, I like a lot of their workouts from their 30 Day 6 Pack and 30 Day Buttlift programs.
  • omystars22
    omystars22 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am doing a hybrid of Chalean Extreme and Turbo fire and I love it. The first couple weeks is mostly the Chalean Extreme videos and I am already notcing how toned and stronger my arms are. You will love Chalean Extreme if you get it :)
  • Whipppets
    Whipppets Posts: 267
    Options
    I still love Les Mils Body Pump, its 80 percent weights and 20 percent cardio.. 450 calories per hr. for a man..LIttle less for women.