SAHM 4/12 - 4/18

Options
13»

Replies

• DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Went 2.12 miles on the TM this morning, then hit the stationary bike. I'm excited to eat 1800 calories today, though lunch is kinda blah.

I need a nap.

keep up the good work, gals!
  • michfitzhome
    michfitzhome Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I burned 650 calories and I was still over 600 calories. I have got to stop eating over the calories. I have a crying kid. I have to get him, it has been 20 minutes and the trips still share a room, i don't want 2 up! good night everyone.
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    yay trish!
    and hugs michelle--each night it's a miracle if all 3 kids sleep thru the night. i am so tired of being woken up.
    and know what you mean abt the calories....
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    ....quiet on here....
    congrats to nicole and melissa for losing more pounds!!

and sickies--hope you're recovering. and everyone else --where are YOU???
    outside enjoying spring? never!!

we're gonna look at rental properties today.
  • nicolee516
    nicolee516 Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    GM! A quick hello to say that I think that our vacation what what my body needed! YAY!:drinker: I dropped weight! I am below my plateau! YAY!!!

I hope everyone is haveing a great weekend, it's supposed to be gorgeous so I won't be inside much today!
  • shera426
    shera426 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Stacey- No worries, just out enjoying our sunshine as well. I've logged in all my food but I haven't gotten on here but to browse real quick then feel guilty so i head back outdoors LOL

Nicole-Good to see you back amazing job breaking your plateau!

Trish- hope your hand is doing better!

Hope everyone else is feeling better and having a great weekend!! We barely skated by dh was sick but the kids and I are fine!! WOOHOO first time ever he's gotten sick first and we were free and clear!
    Off to enjoy the sunshine!
  • DrBorkBork
    Options
    Thanks, Shera. Got my stitches out the other night. Being held together now by bubblegum & paper clips.

Got hit hard and fast with sinus funk after working in studio yesterday. Dunno if I got some pastel powder and/or matte spray up there and body is trying to get it out or what, but I'm all drippy and sleepy.

Going to have lunch now then die slowly on the couch. LOL
  • curliegirl
    curliegirl Posts: 191
    Options
    I am here too! All is well--I guess. No one is sick(awesome since we leave town Tuesday) but I am still fighting the sinus headache & stuff. Beginning to think it is allergies. I was outside ALL day yesterday! Love the weather. I am inside today printing my baby's(he's 18) graduation announcements. 4 weeks from yesterday so I gotta get them in the mail tomorrow!

Hope all are well!

Kim
  • sassydot
    sassydot Posts: 141
    Options
    I spent the weekend purchasing and hanging curtains.

We went out about 111am, and I honestly thought it must have been about 12.30 and the kids were grizzling for food, and I was all ugh, can't you just wait (they're a pair of garbage disposals, honestly), then hubby pointed out that it was 2.50pm... woops. So we got lunch. The rest of the dya passed just as quickly, then Sunday we went to get more curtains in the morning, then spent the afternoon and early evening hanging them.

I'm SO GLAD to have curtains again! We had those AWFUL vertical blinds that don't block out any light and just let all the heat out at night through the gaps. Hate them.
    Love my curtains tho!
  • valmaebel
    valmaebel Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Definitely been quite on here. It seems to go in rushes. :P

Kim - That's totally how I feel! It made yard work so much less of a chore when I thought of all the calories I was burning. lol

Nicole - glad too see the r and r worked and your body responded! Yay!

I didn't get to log on yesterday due to another migraine headache. I've gotten a lot of them the past few weeks but we think we may have discovered the culprit.....my glasses! They are pretty old and the nose pieces are almost non-existent. Wore my contacts today and so far no headache. I'll just keep praying we finally found the problem! :P

However, I have lost about 3-4 pounds so I was pretty stoked about that one!!!! That is with AF visiting and all! My goal was to get under 110 before I left for vacation and I did it a week early! Woohoo!

I leave for my cruise in a week! I'm so excited! I doubt this will help me lose weight, but since I won't go on another one for years to come I'm not going to waste my vacation or stress about my weight. If I have to lose it all again when I'm done then so be it. lol! I just want to relax and truly enjoy myself!

Tomorrow I get my blood drawn to test my cholesterol, thyroid and some other things. First visit to a regular doc in a while so they want to run a few tests. I had high cholesterol several years ago (back before I had kids and ate whatever junk I wanted to) but my doc just wanted to put me on meds without even trying to modify my levels through diet. I never went back to him but never found a new doc. I did modify my diet quite a bit so I'm tempted to see what my levels are like now.After that, we tackle the backyard and try to wrangle in the weeds and bushes that have gone crazy back there! Should burn a lot of calories for me! :P Then hubby and I get a much needed date! Yay for grandma coming to watch the kiddos! :P Have a great week all!

Valerie
  • DrBorkBork
    Options
    Val, great going on the weight! You can totally have a blast on the cruise and still maintain. They usually have fitness options available on board (best one is the walking track outside around the perimeter of the ship), also choose stairs instead of elevator, and get a spa treatment!

New thread here:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/92051-sahm-4-19-4-25