How long have you gone without losing any lbs.

Options
13»

Replies

• BrookeBQ
    BrookeBQ Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    2 months, just lost 4 pounds though and broke the plateau!
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Two years!! I am on maintenance, so I been keeping the same weight (up and down 2 lbs), since the beginning of 2011.
  • tmgider
    tmgider Posts: 16
    Options
    About 10 months.

Me too! Glad I'm not the only one who has experienced this!!!
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    On maintenance mode right now so not actively trying to lose anymore. When I was dieting and I mean strict, no cheating, not one calorie over dieting, I still had some weeks where the lbs just didn't drop. I still got it done in under a year so just be patient and stick to the plan.
  • icmuse
    icmuse Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Month and a half! I have been bouncing between 127 - 130, now I am at the low end of that.

Scale is not budging, BUT my body looks different and tighter SO I am not stressing it too much :happy:
  • __RANDY__
    __RANDY__ Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    3 maybe 4 months. But if I compare pics my body is drastically different even though my weight is not significantly different.
  • whankammer
    whankammer Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    To be completely honest. I haven't lost weight since July of 2012. I've gained weight. I kept within my calorie budget (most of the time) but my food choices were pretty horrible.

During that time I was injured and put on exercise restriction. Then I had some teeth removed in stages so I had to go without exercise for the healing periods. I wasn't really able to do what I loved to do, which is run.

I was down to 231lbs and now I'm back up at 250 (from my starting weight of 335, still an awesome accomplishment but still you get the idea.)

Since I got my mind right I'm still steady between 250 - 253, but with my wife's support and her re-focus and my re-focus I hope to get back to my goal of below 230 by the end of april or may..or hell longer as long as I get there!
  • Jen800
    Jen800 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    around a month without losing ANY, and i'm on month 4 starting march 1st of being SUPER SLOW. I'm currently doing a metabolism reset and have seen great results with the scale dropping.. I guess I wasn't eating quite at TDEE but eating pretty darn close. I think I lost .5 pound or so.