Anybody have 40lbs to lose? Need a day by day buddy!

Options

Replies

• vwpiper
    vwpiper Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've just lost 40. That being said, I still have 50 to go. Heck this is easy. ;-)

Feel free to add me.
  • beachlover0103
    beachlover0103 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    HI BreezeDaze, I want to lose 40 lbs. too! I started out at 177 3 weeks ago and am havaing a hard time getting into the exercise part. Would love to have a day to day buddy!
  • Anthony110101111110001101
    Options
    I'm more than that but feel free to add me.
  • Snipsa
    Snipsa Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I started with a goal of 50 pounds to lose at the start of Jan, now have another 35-40 to go. Feel free to add :)
  • kspitalsky
    Options
    I still need to lose 30 pounds (I've lost 3, which is a slow start. I've only been serious about it the past two weeks though). I could definitely use support - I live at home where sweets and unhealthy foods are found everywhere and restraining myself to indulge is definitely a challenge. Is anyone on here a picky eater but has found healthy FILLING snacks they like? Aside from the obvious fruits and vegetables? Congratulations to everyone on here for having lost some weight. Keep up the awesome work :)
  • breezedaze
    breezedaze Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Wow..how do you all feel about an actual group using the "group" function on this board?

I'm thinking support only, no drama, bit of fun, but mostly just understanding and support for people on the same journey!

I'm going to set it up and let you know when it's done. If you have a goal of 40lbs to lose...join and we can all keep each other accountable.

We have to be accountable to ourselves but sometimes hashing it all out with a friend or two can help with focus and determination.

No more excuses...who is ready to drop the excuses and drop the pounds?

In the group I'm going to be straight up and honest about why I want to lose this 40lbs.

It's funny and I am betting quite a few of you can relate!
  • juvinurse
    juvinurse Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Good morning!! I have 40 lbs to lose and I am almost half way there. I would love to be your day-to-day buddy and i am requesting yoour frendship. have a Happy and healthy week!!!
  • IntoTheSky
    IntoTheSky Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 47 more.........
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'm halfway to my goal...I've lost 48.4 lbs and have another 48.4 to go :smile: Log everyday, try my hardest to provide motivation daily also. Feel free to add me (You or Anyone here).
  • trainingdirty
    trainingdirty Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    i've got 42 to lose!
  • breezedaze
    Options
    Hi everybody. I just set up a group for anyone who wishes to join. This can keep me from repeating myself and we can all just sort of support each other.

If you have already lost weight I would appreciate you joining to support those who are on this path.

The link to the group will be in my next post.

:smile:
  • mooglequeen
    Options
    43 left hoping by my birthday in September!
  • kristishrider
    Options
    yes please..... i have about 40# to lose and I am new here. Thinking it would be nice to journey with others. :)
  • breezedaze
    Options
    Please join the group! So many have already! I've posted some things.

Time to lose 40lbs(give or take)

Here is the new group I created!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/12579-lose-the-excuses-lose-the-weight
  • dfsienna
    dfsienna Posts: 1
    Options
    I have at least 40 to let go....Please add me.. just starting today..ahhh the first step~~
  • BunnieMommie
    BunnieMommie Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I have about 40 - 45 lbs to lose. I've lost 22 lbs. already. I have an open diary for friends only. I am on daily and try to reply and motivate when I see a post from a friend. Anyone can feel free to add me! :smile: :drinker:
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    i have 46 pounds to lose
  • canuckjz
    canuckjz Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have about 45 to lose. Feel free to add me anyone, I'd love some buddies with similar goals!