Anybody have 40lbs to lose? Need a day by day buddy!

Options

Replies

• jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    HI, I'm 42 years old, currently weigh150-153 (varies). I weigh OFTEN but only record new lows. I'm hoping to drop 30-40 pounds EVENTUALLY. I'm afraid to put that into a time frame because, so far, It's going VERY slowly. I'm doing the NROLFW. I'm just a beginner, about 1 month into it, but so far so good. If I find myself looking the way I want to before I reach the poundage goal, then I'm okay with that. My health and appearance matter more than the number on the scale.
  • pammi1063
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here. I also have 40+ pounds to lose. My problem is that I get close then quit! I want to begin again and hope this will be the place I need to be for encouragement! Let's do this!
  • Lilu1977
    Lilu1977 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi,

I too am trying to loose at least 40lbs. I log in daily and try to make saturday my weigh in day. Feel free to add me, could always use the support.

Lindsay
  • arkham1010
    arkham1010 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started January 3rd, and have lost 15 pounds so far! Want to lose another 30! Keep up the good work!
  • johashman
    Options
    I have 40lbs exactly to lose to get to my goal. I am aiming to try and lose it in time for my holiday in October. I weigh on Thursday monrings so would gladly buddy up with anyone else who is looking ot lose the same amount :-)
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I only go night to night. :(
  • jamiewhite03
    Options
    Im just starting too. We both could use more support!! Please feel free to add
  • liya368
    liya368 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Wednesday too. My original plan was to lose 50 and I have about 40 left to go. My BF thinks that will be too much of a loss but I don't. I hope I can pull it off at my age; and maybe even go a little lower since I am so short.
  • voodoovette
    voodoovette Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I also want to take it easy and have a lot to lose. It would be nice to check in with others that ave very similar goals.
  • Julesoola
    Julesoola Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have about 40lbs *left* to lose, feel free to add me!
  • OmarGoodness
    OmarGoodness Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I defintely need to lose 40...and thensome...I just weighed in today, usually do it every Friday and going all out this month as a launch platform due to a weight loss challenge at work, everybody put in $20.00 and so far it's 10 peopl in it....
  • j4zepedajj
    Options
    Count me in!! I have about 30 pounds of fat to lose and 15 pounds of muscle to gain!!!

Friend me and lets follow along!!
  • keya729
    keya729 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hey breezedaze I sure could use another buddy that is willing to help me out!!! I have lost 25lbs so far and would love the extra motivation to lose some more!!
  • HOOKEM13
    HOOKEM13 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    The hardest part is starting for me. I would love to lose 40 by September. I am getting married and want to feel and look the best that I ever have. Of course getting it done earlier would be great. I always tell myself I'm going to do it and stick with it this time and then end up eating and drinking everything that got me to where I am today.

Definitely could use some support, motivation, and accountability.
  • ahiddenlink
    ahiddenlink Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping for 30-40 lbs more myself. I'm looking for more positively encouraging people. A positive group mind set along with individual determination can break down any mountain! Feel free to add me anyone.
  • mgpage
    mgpage Posts: 123
    Options
    I have lost 19 lbs so far and have about 35 lbs. more to go. I also go day by day (and mess up a lot) and could use some good supportive buddies. Feel free to add me and if anyone else wants you can add me too. I keep an open diary and love to see others diaries to get different meal ideas.
  • GrammyDanni
    GrammyDanni Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Count me in too ! Would love to exchange successes, struggles and ideas with ya'll.
  • Slimlou13
    Slimlou13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there i have 40lbs to lose before July preferably. I sign in everyday and weigh on a sunday

Feel free to add :smile:
  • Willow_Wilhelmina
    Willow_Wilhelmina Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    A little about me:

January 2 2013, I started at 193lbs. My goal is 150lbs -145lbs based on my height and body type.

I have been on many diets in the past because every year my weight goes up and down. This year I mentally decided I was tired of this back and forth and was going to make a serious change. I changed my work out and eating mainly organic foods. 193lbs is the heaviest I ever been and a change needed to happen.
    So far I am seeing a difference and will continue what I am doing.

Today, is March 1 2013, I have lost 7lbs. I eat between 1,200-1,400 cal/day. I eat a spinach salad every day with balsamic vinegar and olive oil. When I shop for foods I mainly buy organic and lean organic meats such as chicken and beef.
    I go to the gym five days a week for an hour doing high impact cardio and weights. The class is called, Tabata. Tabata has been great because I need the high impact cardio and the lighter weights. I love weight lifting a bulk up quick and easily which is why Tabata is a great choice for me. I have a few minor health issues, which is why I take Yoga. Yoga is very important for strength, flexibility and balance. When the weather improves I will get on my racing (peddle) bike.

Thanks for reading.

Willow
  • breezedaze
    breezedaze Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I am trying to add everybody..please add me if I miss you! I have a group that I started as well

I will post a link!