Exboyfriend just dumped me :(

Options
13»

Replies

• meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    I feel like theres another side of the story I am not hearing...

yep. he dumped her for being overweight once she started losing weight and was probably overweight when they met/started dating..

something in this isnt adding up but i do love how so many people are quick to label the ex or current or whatever he is as a jerk :laugh:
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    wait i dont get it. if he's your ex how could he dump you?
    are you really this...?

OP even more reason to get in shape. what an *kitten*, when you get slim you can tell him to fark off IMO
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    And he broke up with me for being fat, after I had started to lose weight haha. Ahhhh it drives me crazy,

if he dumped you for that, he is a w*nker, and you are better off without him!
  • Tanja_CHH
    Tanja_CHH Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Its not worth eating to feel better. I had some problems with my boyfriend and instantly went off my diet, a month later I had gained a STONE!! in a month!! And only just started getting back to healthy eating again.
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I feel like theres another side of the story I am not hearing...

yep. he dumped her for being overweight once she started losing weight and was probably overweight when they met/started dating..

something in this isnt adding up but i do love how so many people are quick to label the ex or current or whatever he is as a jerk :laugh:
    thats rich, something not adding up, yet you couldnt work out what the op meant with her title :huh:
  • sPaRkLiNgLYFE
    Options
    He'll be back, they always try to come back
  • Tatiyanya
    Tatiyanya Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    His arseholist ways did you a favour for reals. Use the hell out of it, hate his guts with furious power, cos he is /obviously/ a doucheball and motherlicker for breaking up using your weight as a reason WHILE YOU BLOODY LOOSING IT. It's obviously made up reason and he is just trying to blame you and get rid of guild/responsibility like that.
    Use the dislike and hurt to power you through extra hard workouts and let it motivate you .

What jumpstarted my weightloss year ago was precisely your situation with only difference that i got propelled to break up by my chubbychaser ex cos I dared to go from 120 to 100kg O.o. Your ex *kitten* is even better as motivation tool. Heh, tool.

I know its bad to call for hate and I should rather say "forgive him and build your inner peace on that foregiveness" but I say "F*** HIM , FEED ON YOUR HATE.

>.>
    <.<

Worked for me,ok?

If you need any further form of really unhealthy emotionally support, I am at your command :wink:

Edit:
    And they do always try to come back, and if weight was used as an argument while the girl already started the road to fit and healthy her...yep, he's a jerkward.
  • xampx
    xampx Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    DO NOT get back with him when you are super healthy and hot! He is obviously an unsupportive A-hole.

Partners are meant to love you AS YOU ARE!
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    when i get hurt or jealous i usually lose weight, i can't eat... at least that's one good thing
  • styledsky
    styledsky Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    For what it's worth - being dumped sucks, we've all been there (more than once), and although it hurts like hell to hear it now, you're better off with someone who only lusted after the superficial exterior and didn't love the inner you. Chin up hon, you're going to be just fine.
  • dovetail22uk
    dovetail22uk Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Eh! You're young and beautiful - it's his loss!

You'll be his "one that got away" in the future and you'll be laughing :heart: :heart: :drinker:
  • chellebublz
    chellebublz Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Really? People are ragging on her because "something doesn't add up"? I'm pretty sure it's not meant to add up for everyone else and she doesn't need to explain herself. Could be a billion reasons, but which ever reason, you are better off without him. Don't let it ruin your attempt at a healthier life. Do it for YOU and if he truly broke up with you for your weight, when it's gone it will be mighty fun to rub in his face xD
  • Change_is_Good_
    Change_is_Good_ Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    when i get hurt or jealous i usually lose weight, i can't eat... at least that's one good thing

Jealous of this ^ I'm an emotional eater dagnabit

Anyway OP, it feels like the end of the world now, you will probably want all the comfortfood you can get your hands on if you are anything like me. Also if you are like me you won't care at the time, but after you will feel 10 times worse.

Break ups are horrible but as much as it feels like it, it is not the end of the world and you will find someone else.

Chin up chicken it gets better promise
  • hendongirl
    hendongirl Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    so what you're saying is you just lost a whole bunch of man-shaped excess weight? looking good, girl. don't need him anyway xx power ahead and focus on the good to come x

Yes this!!!! :)