Somebody Help Me Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• "These are not the donuts you are looking for..."

Sometimes its hard to see the humor in someone's text postings. There is no body language or inflection to clue us in. The post about melodrama made me chuckle.
  • otterish
    otterish Posts: 50 Member
    Eat donuts. Run. Win at life.

^^^ This. Why does being healthy have to exclude doughnuts? You said they're the best in the world. Enjoy one the sweat it off.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    I saw that weird guy down the hall lick every one of them.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,474 Member
    add a bottle to it and it sounds perfect.
  • farsteve
    farsteve Posts: 157 Member
    Thanks everyone. Here is what I did:

Ate 1/2 doughnut

Made sure EVERYONE in the office knew the doughnuts were there (about 40 people). ALL GONE NOW!
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Pretend they are Cheerios...and piss
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Anyone in the office have a cold? or tiny humnas? because if they have either they are probably full of gross snotty germs and they probably touched all them or at least got the snotty germs on them and you don't want to get the germs.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Anyone in the office have a cold? or tiny humnas? because if they have either they are probably full of gross snotty germs and they probably touched all them or at least got the snotty germs on them and you don't want to get the germs.

But .. But .. I have a functioning immune system ..
  • cutchro
    cutchro Posts: 396 Member
    Take one and savor...every... bite.... eating... slowly.....letting your taste buds enjoy the intrusion! then go workout for a few minutes and move on! :bigsmile: Happy donuting!
  • LozPenguin
    LozPenguin Posts: 139 Member
    Thanks everyone. Here is what I did:

Ate 1/2 doughnut

Made sure EVERYONE in the office knew the doughnuts were there (about 40 people). ALL GONE NOW!

LOL genius strategy, next time someone brings chocolate into work I'm going to budget it, have a piece then SPREAD THE WORD!
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member

But .. But .. I have a functioning immune system ..

But.... but.... snotty germs don't care... lol I have serious issues with other people breathing on my food... community food like donuts or muffins or anything like that... yeah not happening for me.
  • adriadawn19
    adriadawn19 Posts: 174 Member
    Don't be so hard on yourself and just eat one and ENJOY it! If you deny yourself now you will just eat more another day because you feel hard done by, trust me!

xxx

This. Moderation is key.
  • jackflak
    jackflak Posts: 153 Member
    Spray vinager on them! Ruin it for aaaaalllllll!!!! Muwahahahahaha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    Have you never heard of a cheat day?
  • rsharper97
    rsharper97 Posts: 242 Member
    They may be the best doughnuts in the world, but if you eat them you will feel like crap afterwards. You can do this.....resist!
  • Umm eat it. Make it fit in your goals. Not a big deal.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    a guy in my office looks at cakes and says one piece is a 3 mile run and decides if it is worth it or not. look at the calorie count and if you cannot work it into your daily count then add excercise if its not worth it...walk away...
  • rpmtnbkr
    rpmtnbkr Posts: 137 Member
    Eat it! Enjoy it! Dieting is about moderation, not denial!
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Eat the donut. All the cool kids are doing it.

seriously. eat the donut. now. bring me one too.
  • sarahthin
    sarahthin Posts: 221 Member
    Are doughnuts something you plan on never eating again. If they are calling your name that muchprobably not. Have one, figure you meals with it included, but only eat half. The first bite is the best. After that the desire is gone.