Chunky with hair, or slim and bald?

Options
For the last couple of years I've been losing my hair :cry: Just wondering who else has had to deal with it, and what they did about it. And is it really a big deal to go bald?!

As far as I'm concerned; if I lose the weight I don't care if I'm left looking like a cueball. :grumble:

Replies

• Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    A woman's response might be more relevant but I don't think there's anything wrong with being bald.

Besides I'm pretty sure being fit and bold trumps being fat and bald anyday.

Not to offend any fat bald guys (or girls) out there.
  • bethgrayster
    bethgrayster Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Not a big deal to be bald. I actually talked my bf into shaving his head b/c bald is hot. :blushing:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    My husband's bald. I think it's pretty sexy. Women who don't like bald men don't know where it's at!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Exhibit "a"
    2966_127039022655.jpg
  • curlyq86
    curlyq86 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    It usually depends on your head shape but being bald is not a bad thing at all. A lot of women, myself included, love bald headed men. I think its better to embrace it than to look like you are trying too hard to cover it up.
  • shano25
    shano25 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    My husband's hair line started moving back when he was in his early 30s so he shaves his head bald every few days. I love it and think it looks sexy. Plus, being bald doesn't seem to have much of a stigma these days, a lot of men shave their heads even if they don't have to because they like the look and style of it.

As long as you're not combing over or forward, you'll look fine.
  • sofielein
    sofielein Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Women care much less about baldness than men... :)

I like bold guys. It's sexy. Don't worry about just know when to rather shave the whole thing off.
  • sofielein
    Options
    Oh, I forgot

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeHYbqjVnWGpCzzmRzeNfWhlaB5cATiU6QnCgibMoz4tDUw-Nl
  • raygunn_viola
    raygunn_viola Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Lol, IDK, I love running my hands through my bf's hair when we are kissing...
  • kaitlink9
    kaitlink9 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Personally I like a man with hair. That's just a personal preference. HOWEVER. They are some SMOKIN' men out there that rock the bald..

-ahem-

Ami from Miami Ink.. The guy who plays Ed Lane on Flashpoint.. Shemar Moore (Morgan on Criminal Minds) Jason Statham.. Bruce Willis.. Ed Norton..

Don't get discouraged, my friend. From what I can see of your picture, you'll be just fine. :)
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    nothing wrong with bald, just dont do the donald trump look and shave it off lol
  • Bubsys_mom
    Bubsys_mom Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I love me some Bruce Willis!! :love:

I have to be honest, hair is just hair to me. Long, short, bald...it doesn't matter. Though, I do wonder what my husband would look like bald...hmmm....haha
  • Reza151
    Reza151 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Does it make you feel better when you realize that Vin Diesel is bald and he pulls it off quite well? As is Patrick Stewart.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Ive been married for 34 years and I'm still begging my husband to shave his head bald. He won't do it for me and I'm thinking he will have hair forever. :cry:
  • sofielein
    Options
    And my all time favourite, Woody Harrelson!
  • polo571
    polo571 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I went thru this at 25 years old. I'm very surprised at how many women really like it. I was self concious at first but I have grown to love it. I suggest doing it in summer and get a little tan on it. Lots of people nowadays have shaved heads Its not like years ago when there was Yule Brenner, Tele Savales and the dude from stir crazy lol.
  • lizzardsm
    lizzardsm Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    yup. shave it. not only does it look way better than a balding pattern, but balding patterns age you. here are your stereotyped images to choose from. vin diesel(shaved) vs out of touch dad(balding)
  • JessicaB523
    JessicaB523 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm in the bald is sexy club. :happy: My husband started balding in his 20's so he just started shaving. It looks so much better!

(Oh, and I absolutely love Bruce Willis!)
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I think super short hair, or shaved/bald head is super hot! Love it!
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    You're not going to have hair either way. My husband has been cue-balling it for a few years now, and I love him chubby and bald or fit and bald equally, but I am vain enough to admit I like the fit look better :laugh: