Chunky with hair, or slim and bald?

Options

Replies

• Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    There's a whole lot of sexy bald men out there....don't let it bother you!

My (bald) father used to say..."God only made so many perfect heads, and the rest He covered with hair" :laugh:

http://hairlossgeeks.com/11-sexiest-bald-men-on-earth-from-a-man/
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    Looking at my genetics I'll be bald soon enough... planning on being in shape before that happens so I can just shave it and not look AS funny.

Not "looking forward" to it, but... I'd save a lot of money on haircuts, and I'd never have to worry about combing it again :D
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    exhibit b:

2mhx20m.jpg

:love:

ok one more :tongue:

5wgnwg.jpg

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I will take either one as caring and charisma come before looks!!:heart:
  • tracymat
    tracymat Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I <3 Bald Men!
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    exhibit b:

2mhx20m.jpg

:love:

OH no!!! Back off as this man is MINE----at least in my dreams:blushing:
  • Tandksmommy11
    Tandksmommy11 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Shaved heads are hot. I'd rather someone slim and bald, that way I don't need to worry about their health.
  • selenasusanne06
    Options
    I am in the bald is hot group. My husband is very thin up top. I don't think he has the right head shape to shave it off bald, but my dad and brother both do and they look better without hair. Don't worry about your hair when there are so many things that you can change. I try and remember this everytime I see my flabby c-sectioned tummy.
  • bestbassist
    bestbassist Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Dude, lose the hair. You won't regret it. It's a great feeling to have a shaved head, plus there are plenty of women who dig it. Unless you have lumps or tumors all over your skull, you'll look fine.
  • Whiskybelly
    Whiskybelly Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I suggest doing it in summer and get a little tan on it.

This is Scotland - we have day of summer a year!

That settles it - in the summer it's coming off before I end up with a big bald patch.
  • leannems
    leannems Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    The majority of women really don't care. Just keep it very short (either razor shaven, or a tight buzz, like you see in Jason Statham or Bruce Willis). What women don't like is the comb over or desperate attempt to hold on to hair that you just don't have (like balding guys who have long hair - think bozo the clown or rhps riff raff).
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    As a woman, chunky with hair all the way.
    But as a man I think slim and bald is far more accepted.
  • gogreene22
    Options
    Just a quick note....check your iron levels just to be safe! Have a CBC done to check things out. My sister started working out and losing weight, as well as losing her hair. She had blood work done and it turned out that she was incredibly anemic. She wasn't giving her body the nutrients and vitamins it needed to meet the new demands of her very active lifestyle.

Just check it out to make sure your not vitamin dificient! Have a great weekend!
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I will take either one as caring and charisma come before looks!!:heart:

Cool story.
  • Whiskybelly
    Options
    Just a quick note....check your iron levels just to be safe! Have a CBC done to check things out. My sister started working out and losing weight, as well as losing her hair. She had blood work done and it turned out that she was incredibly anemic. She wasn't giving her body the nutrients and vitamins it needed to meet the new demands of her very active lifestyle.

Just check it out to make sure your not vitamin dificient! Have a great weekend!

It has happened quite quickly, so I'll check that out. But I've decided - anything that's good for Bruce Willis is good enough for me.
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    I'll take Slim and Bald. I've done the "Chunky with hair route"..
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    my husband is dealing with it, and it upsets him, so i just have to love him more.
  • Lucia120382
    Lucia120382 Posts: 427
    Options
    For the last couple of years I've been losing my hair :cry: Just wondering who else has had to deal with it, and what they did about it. And is it really a big deal to go bald?!

As far as I'm concerned; if I lose the weight I don't care if I'm left looking like a cueball. :grumble:

Bald is SEXYYY
  • Querian
    Querian Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    My sexy husband is slim and bald but definitely a good woman wouldn't care about looks. If she cares about your hair that much she isn't the right woman for you anyway! A good heart and generous spirit are the truly important qualities. :heart:
  • Whiskybelly
    Options
    Two other bassists saying I should shave it - that must be a sign too.