High Heels & Fishnets!!!!!

Options

Replies

• jgstrawberry
    jgstrawberry Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I also completed Heather's mini challenge of 4 workouts. I did the wii fit and 30 day jump start DVD each time.
  • melting_mama
    melting_mama Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Ok here's my update:
    SW: 203
    CW: 200
    GW: 150

So... 3 pounds down my first week and 2 birthday parties happened this weekend... so pretty good I guess!
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    The weekend has ending and a new week with a new challenge is on its way. Good luck all!!!

Shredder, thanks for a great thread, I love it already:flowerforyou: !

Allie, thanks for your time on the spreadsheet…you’re so sweet…:heart::flowerforyou:

Heather, I accomplished the mini challenge..:tongue::laugh:

1st day: 30 day shred
    2nd day: trail walk and treadmill 12,000
    3rd day: outdoor walking..@3.5 – 4.0 speed 14,000 steps
    4th day: cleaned house, gardening, and walked 16,000 steps

Meokk, I already completed the sit-ups challenge a few weeks ago but i will do it again..Thanks for this week’s challenge…Let’s do this!!!:heart::love:

I am ready for the new challenge…Best success to all!!!:wink:
  • calcote05
    calcote05 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I woke up this morning disappointed because I didn't get my four workouts in...but I didn't just sit around this weekend. We recently moved and I spent the weekend moving furniture around, gardening, and cleaning. I did get 3 in, but the housework kicked my butt! I decided to weigh this morning, just out of curiosity, since I have really been watching what I've been eating and I have lost a little over a pound!! I'm now at 149.8! So happy to be under 150! I go to the doctor tomorrow and hope on their scale I am under 150!

I accept the challenge this week and am really looking forward to Me time!

Good luck everyone!
  • halfpint71
    halfpint71 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    It's amazing what you do when you feel accountable to others. I did my four workouts the first time I've worked out four days in a row in a while. (jillian micheals and leslie sansone). I'm also ready to start the situp challange.:happy:
  • lindslove115
    Options
    I'm in too...Cept the 8 inches are like the ones Gaga wore in that photo shoot where she was laying down lol..
    Currently 187...goal is 165 ;-) I like meat! lol
  • lindslove115
    Options
    And those Jillian Vids are no joke..I feel like 10lbs fall off each time.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Your challenges for this week are...........
    CHALLENGE 1. Start the 200 sit ups challenge http://www.twohundredsitups.com/
    You start by doing as many crunches as you can in a row without breaks to determine your baseline capability. The program then tells you what week and column to start on and prescribes sets of crunches designed to get you stronger. By the time you finish you should be able to do 200 sit ups in a row without breaks. I just managed 210 in a row this week but I'm going to keep going.
    If you would like to keep going after this week there is already a tread devoted just to this program, started by my friend Cris. The tread is fizzling a bit so we'd love to have any of you for some extra support: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/83050-200-sit-up-challenge-2010?page=6#posts-1268682
    CHALLENGE 2. Find 15 minutes for YOU. The challenge is to meditate for 15 mins. Whatever method you choose but you should be alone, have peace & quiet, breathe deeply and contemplate for 15 minutes one day this week.

Hope you all have a great week
    :heart: :heart: :heart:
    Meokk

Great Challenges!
  • shredder
    shredder Posts: 404
    Options
    Good Morning everyone!!!
    Isn't amazing just how much we all got accomplished in just the first week?
    Heather's challenge was the perfect kick off and got many of us moving that would have put it off another week. Me included.
    I hit the challenge also...
    Wed- 45 min stairmaster
    Thurs-60 min elliptical
    Frid- ran 1.50 miles and walked .50 mile
    Sun- ran 1 mile and walked 1mile

Thank you to meokk for accepting this weeks challenge. I'm really excited about trying out the crunches...I've never heard of this one before. Great idea for the meditation....i"ll probably have a tougher time with this part lol:ohwell: , trying to stay still.
    I bought a new scales yesterday and threw 2-8lb weights on it (16lb total) to test it's accuracy, happy to report it's dead on and my old one was 1/2 heavier- so that's going bye bye.
    I blew my eating over the weekend and resolve to make it up the next 4 days by the weigh in.
    How did the rest of you do!
  • Crawline
    Crawline Posts: 1,028
    Options
    Good morning everyone!! I was kind of MIA this weekend, since I had a very busy weekend, but I still managed to get my 4 workouts in!!!
    Thursday - Did NMTZ by JM and went for a run
    Friday - Went for a run
    Saturday - went for a run in the afternoon and before supper I did NMTZ
    Sunday - went for a long walk by the river, it was awesome!!!

I can't wait to start meokk's challenges.

Happy monday everyone! :heart:
  • Plwarder
    Plwarder Posts: 30
    Options
    Mon - 30 min walk
    Tues - 60 min walk
    Wed - 90 min skating
    Thurs- 60 min walk
    Fri- 30 min walk
    Sat - 45 min run/walk
    Sun - 90 min skating
  • Bee28
    Bee28 Posts: 99
    Options
    Happy Monday ladies! I completed Heather's challenge also :
    Wed-40 min run
    Fri- JM Banish fat, Boost Metabolism (BFBM)
    Sat- BFBM and 50 min run
    Sun- BFBM, 30 min run (intervals)

I did lots of eating this weekend so its time to get back on track. I am excited about the sit ups challenge this week and will be starting tonight!

:happy:
  • purdygrl
    purdygrl Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone.

Meokk I am trying to log into the sit up website and can't seem to get in. Is anyone else having that issue.
    LOVE the meditation challenge will work very hard on that one.
    Well off to do my workout.
    We can do this ladies!
  • Rhyssa6
    Rhyssa6 Posts: 33
    Options
    I'm happy to say I met last week's challenge:

Wednesday - 30 mins Curves, 45 mins Wii, 10 mins walk
    Thursday - 30 mins Curves, 3 mins walk
    Friday - 30 mins Curves, 15 mins Elliptical
    Saturday - 30 mins Curves, 20 mins Elliptical
    Sunday - 20 mins Elliptical x 2

I have to admit when I first read this week's challenge I was horrified - sit-ups?!!?!?! But I went and had a look at the site and did the test, fully expecting to manage about 5 sit-ups. But I was able to do 14! Feeling good now :)

All this working out at Curves is paying off :)
  • meokk
    meokk Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone.

Meokk I am trying to log into the sit up website and can't seem to get in. Is anyone else having that issue.
    LOVE the meditation challenge will work very hard on that one.
    Well off to do my workout.
    We can do this ladies!

hi purdy girl
    I'm assuming you mean login to create an account

the good news is that you don't need to. You can just follow the program
    without logging in
    the bad news is that I can't help you if you still want to log in as I've never tried myself.
  • Stephanie08
    Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    bump
  • AlynnP1005
    AlynnP1005 Posts: 195
    Options
    I got my 4 workouts in for the challenge last week.

Thursday, 9km power walk with one of my girlfriends
    Friday, Bellydance DVD followed by the *****cat Dolls dance workout.
    Saturday, went on a movie date with my 2 best friends, walked to and from the theater (and it sucked because it was really frigging cold LOL )
    Sunday - weather was terrible so I went up and down the stairs in the apartment building for a half an hour...legs are KILLING me today

I am really liking this weeks challenges. I am going to do both :):):) I really love this group, I hope we all succeed in our goals!!
  • debbieluck
    debbieluck Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I have been "eating up" all the enthusiasm and encouragement on your thread. I understand that you have all accepted a challenge that started on Friday, but I would beg each of you to let me join your group. I can see the organization and sense the dedication in each of the women involved. So.......if you have room and can add me to your list of gals.....here is my info:

Start weight: 167
    Size:12
    Goal weight: 145
    Goal size: 8

Looking forward to getting to know each of you. Let me know if I have been added to the list!
    Debbie
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Stephanie: I'm so glad you found us and at least "bumped" us! Can't wait to hear from you!

Allie: Thanks for the spreadsheet; you're amazing. I love your new pic, too. You're way too adorable! I love the thought of us losing a ton (2,000 lbs.) as a group. That would be like losing one of my uncle's Percheron horses!

Meokk: I love the challenges! The situp one might be a bit tough for me, but I'll give it my all. I saw that you posted it as a blog as well so we can find it easier. Good thinking!

So far, I've counted 17 of us that have completed last week's workout challenge. I'm so proud of all of you for meeting the challenge!

Calcote: I included you in the above count since you kicked butt on all of that housework. It's activity that definitely counts; especially since you lost weight doing it! Way to go!

As for me, my workouts included:
    2 Couch to 5K workouts (W8D2 and W8D3)
    Core Rhythms
    Dirty Dancing workout
    Tennis

Keep up the great job, ladies!
    Heather
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I have been "eating up" all the enthusiasm and encouragement on your thread. I understand that you have all accepted a challenge that started on Friday, but I would beg each of you to let me join your group. I can see the organization and sense the dedication in each of the women involved. So.......if you have room and can add me to your list of gals.....here is my info:

Start weight: 167
    Size:12
    Goal weight: 145
    Goal size: 8

Looking forward to getting to know each of you. Let me know if I have been added to the list!
    Debbie

Welcome to the group! As Allie mentioned in a previous post, she will add the newcomers to next week's list on Friday!