WHAT are you cheating with today?

Options

Replies

• marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    My cheating began this morning... my boss brought donuts. I had already ate my "diet breakfast" and then the donuts came. I thought I was safe with eating just one glazed donut...

It was further worsened by lunch. MFP has me set at 1,200 calories; I was already down by 550 with breakfast. And then I went to Red Lobster. The shrimp scampi and two cheddar biscuits were heavenly~! And I love potatoes so I couldn't just let my baked potato sit, right?? Then I ate the breaded shrimp with cocktail sauce and I was so full I couldn't touch the ceasar salad that came with my lunch. Oh annnndd I had to go get gas during lunch so guess what? I got a Mt. Dew while I was at QT!

The good thing is, today is a workout day for me. The bad thing is... I still have to eat dinner, >_<
    I have tears running down my face you made me laugh so hard......probably because it so could have been me:laugh: :laugh: thanks for the giggles
  • blytheandbonnie
    blytheandbonnie Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    left hand
    Does your right hand get really jealous?
  • Fit2Skinnyme33
    Fit2Skinnyme33 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    OMG reeses peanut butter cups. The binge is out of my system though. Another day tomorrow.
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    Jack Daniels... alot of it
  • JLPillow
    JLPillow Posts: 2
    Options
    Homemade carrot cake - Had to run five miles just to work off the 500 calories I ate! It was soooo good, though! :smile:
  • Beachtreasures
    Beachtreasures Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Not currently cheating. If you calculate it in, it's not cheating:)
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    left hand

:laugh:
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Jack Daniels... alot of it

:drinker:
  • CanGirl40
    CanGirl40 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I'm cheating on cardio with dumbbells.

^^^ like
  • lina011
    lina011 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    garlic bread for breakfast :laugh:
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    No cheating today, if I do I keep within my calories. :happy:
  • smithntuck
    smithntuck Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Not really cheating, but did have a couple of Mic Ultra Lime Cactus...yum!
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    I ate 5 packs of "healthy" Belvita biscuits. Over 1000 calories. Ugh. Carb city. Blech.
  • krsshrry
    krsshrry Posts: 5
    Options
    I had an apple turnover ... delish! Then I felt really guilty, they added sugar to my goals, NOOOOOO!!!!
  • JulieBGoood
    JulieBGoood Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Licking raspberry buttercream off of my fingers, the bowl & the spoon when making my husband's birthday cake....yum!
  • wilki089
    wilki089 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Had a Costco chicken bake for lunch. Who knew they are 810 calories?!!! What the what??!!:frown:
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I don't usually go over my calories even when I "cheat" but tonight I'm thinking a few Redd's Apple Ales are in the cards.
  • e_trexler
    e_trexler Posts: 32
    Options
    Bloody Mary. Calling it a vegetable.
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    Had a Costco chicken bake for lunch. Who knew they are 810 calories?!!! What the what??!!:frown:

Yeah, and TOTALLY not worth it.

The hot dogs are a better choice there.
  • exostan
    exostan Posts: 38
    Options
    I jst had a giant streusel bread pastry thing. Really could've stopped at half but went ahead and ate it all