wanna chat ?

Options

Replies

• sarah197436
    sarah197436 Posts: 133
    Options
    Oh Sarah, I wish I could crack that wine....no excercise and 200 cals-ish left. I know I wouldn't be able to stick to a sip LOL!
    ^^^^
    i wouldn't be able to stop myself if i had it in the house ... i dont buy any , any more , what i dont have in i cant have !!
  • MizVandyk
    MizVandyk Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Hello all my lovely people :-) bored and lurking this friday night
  • sarah197436
    Options
    I wish more visitors to the UK would venture out of London, as while it is a cultural part of Britain, it can also be a not of a dive IMO!
    There's so much more to see of the UK and Ireland. I have family from Birmingham. Well Smethwick to be precise :)

Hello everyone else saying hello too :)
    ^^^^^^
    my hubby is from aldridge in birmingham im from wolverhampton ... and yes i have to agree the people around there should get around more ... i have friends and fam down there that never venture out of the town ... they dont know what they are missing !!!
  • sarah197436
    Options
    Once a long time ago there was a chat spot, a new one would be nice to have.

^^^^
    yes i agree !!
  • sarah197436
    Options
    ^^^^^^
    hi :) where are you from ???
  • MizVandyk
    MizVandyk Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^^

Texas
  • sarah197436
    Options
    West mids - that's the midlands, right? Near Birmingham?

I spent a week and a half in Dudley a few years back (for work) - our UK office is there.

They have the coolest zoo I've ever been to there. It's in a f
    k castle!! And the lemurs just run around in a sort of open air cage. I thought one of them was going to take my camera from me - that's how close you can get.

Lunch was a picnic in the grassy courtyard inside the castle.

That place was cooler than London in my book.
    ^^^^^^
    yes thats right ...
    the zoo wasn't dudley zoo by any chance would it ?? its great there and i know what you mean about the lemurs, my niece was stroking one , it jumped up on to her lap lol
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Denver - but I travel a lot for work (US only except for the one time to UK)
  • sarah197436
    Options
    ^^^^^^

Texas
    ^^^^
    nice :)
  • pucenavel
    Options

I spent a week and a half in Dudley a few years back (for work) - our UK office is there.

k castle!! And the lemurs just run around in a sort of open air cage. I thought one of them was going to take my camera from me - that's how close you can get.

^^^^^^
    yes thats right ...
    the zoo wasn't dudley zoo by any chance would it ?? its great there and i know what you mean about the lemurs, my niece was stroking one , it jumped up on to her lap lol

Yup - Dudley zoo - I was staying up the road from it & I just wanted to see one actual castle while i was there (worked almost every day we were there) and to my surprise, theirs had a zoo surrounding it. If you ever go again, take a look at what the west cannon is aimed at. Pretty funny if you think about the political/religious tensions of the era in which the castle was at its peak.
  • sarah197436
    Options

^^^^^^
    yes thats right ...

Yup - Dudley zoo - I was staying up the road from it & I just wanted to see one actual castle while i was there (worked almost every day we were there) and to my surprise, theirs had a zoo surrounding it. If you ever go again, take a look at what the west cannon is aimed at. Pretty funny if you think about the political/religious tensions of the era in which the castle was at its peak.
    ^^^^^
    i'll have to remember to go there and look next time i'm there :)
  • luvmysweet2th
    Options
    I'm watching the movie Skyfall and eating frozen mangos and bluberries. My 4 year old is playing on the computer.
  • sarah197436
    Options
    whats everyone's favorite workout ??
    i love the stationary bike :)
  • luvmysweet2th
    Options
    Dance aerobics
  • sarah197436
    Options
    I'm watching the movie Skyfall and eating frozen mangos and bluberries. My 4 year old is playing on the computer.
    ^^^^
    i love frozen fruit its yummy :)
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Sex but if that doesn't count then swimming.
  • pucenavel
    Options
    Found some pics

Vicar better keep his s--t in line!

IMG_2483.jpg

...and the lemur that was about to take my camera.

IMG_2448.jpg
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I'm game.

I guess I'll start with what I'm doing right now

I'm eating pork chops, yellow squash, broccoli and mashed yams for dinner. Everything but the yams was done on the grill. Yams were done with applesauce instead of butter.

Declicious.

I'm catching up on this week's episodes of Stewart and Colbert.

What are you up to?

BUTTER RULES
  • sarah197436
    Options
    Dance aerobics
    ^^^^^
    i tryed this but couldn't keep up lol :D
    i also like doing kick boxing workouts !! :)
  • pucenavel
    Options
    Favorite workout:

Saturday Morning "Training Tri"

21 mile ride to the lake
    1.2 mile open water swim
    21 mile ride home
    3-10 mile run (depends on how much I have left after the ride home

I did that almost every weekend last summer starting in mid-June through the end of August