My wife is sabatoging my attempts to quit diet soda

Options
13»

Replies

• Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options

Or hit her in the head with a shovel and bury her in the backyard. Your call.

OM G LMFAO I've thought the same thing with a certain somebody who lives in this house. He keeps ducking when I swing though...any suggestions?

Aim at his chest?

Or surprise them with a downward swing instead of a straight one. Works every time.

When he ducks yell "NAKED BABIES!!!" And swing with the back end of the shovel, that should throw him off ;D

Perfection! :smokin:
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Remind her how bloated she is when she drinks Soda. Yuck!
  • pushyourself14
    pushyourself14 Posts: 275 Member
    Options

Or hit her in the head with a shovel and bury her in the backyard. Your call.

OM G LMFAO I've thought the same thing with a certain somebody who lives in this house. He keeps ducking when I swing though...any suggestions?

He has to sleep sometime ;)
  • lbesaw
    lbesaw Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Come on now---take charge of yourself and leave your wife out of it. If YOU decide not to eat or drink something than just DON'T--nobody else is responsible for your success or failure---JUST YOU. Do you think the whole world should not have something just because you decide not to? True--those around you may lend their support---but when they don't you still have to STAY your own course. Grow a pair and take responsibility for yourself!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I have a very hard time waking up early to make my husband's sammich if I don't have the caffeine buzz from a diet soda. Think of the consequences before you make demands.
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    just tell her she's fat and you don't find her attractive any more as you head out the door to the strip club. the problem will fix its self.
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    My suggestion would be to never put diet soda in your mouth. That is a surefire method for quitting.