girls who carried weight in their bust b/a pics?

Options
karmahunger
karmahunger Posts: 373 Member
I am veeerrryyyy busty and would love to see the results between other women who were as well and lost it! One of my biggest motivations is being smaller in my bust.

Replies

• BoomstickChick
    BoomstickChick Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    A few years back I went from 180 ish to 140, then a while after that shot up to 204 and then to 170 and I'm busty too. Unfortunately, I didn't lose any boobage. I have had DD's since I was 14 and I doubt they're going anywhere! Some ladies just have pure boob LOL
  • bgardiner49
    bgardiner49 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Me too! No pics I'm afraid but so far I have lost 11lbs and whereas I was spilling out of my 32F bras (not a good look) they now fit perfectly. When I reach my goal weight (another 11lbs to go I am going to get refitted and hopefully buy a prettier bra than I have been able to for years... We shall see!
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to post pictures, but I have lost about 38 lbs and I am 5 foot nothing. I went from a 38D to 36D. It seems to be the last place I loose. :(
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I am veeerrryyyy busty and would love to see the results between other women who were as well and lost it! One of my biggest motivations is being smaller in my bust.

I wouldn't rely on being smaller in the bust. I lost nearly 20kg a couple of years ago and went up a bra size (34E to 34F).
  • denisek80
    denisek80 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I think it depends how much up top is fat or real breast tissue?? I lost about 50lbs a couple of years ago and I went from 38D to 36DD
  • lausa22
    lausa22 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I lost 20lbs last year before I put it all back on :-(
    I went from a 38F to a 36E, but now I'm back to a 38F!
  • karmahunger
    karmahunger Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I wear a g cup. I thought women lost in their breasts first? I hope I'm notvthis big chested when I'm 120lbs...
  • squigglypuff
    squigglypuff Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I lost about 30lbs and went from 36DD to 32DDD but I have reason to believe that something in the 28G/GG-30FF range may be more appropriate for me because my bras have never fit me correctly. I'm 4'11 and went from nearly 150lbs to 120lbs. My boobs are still proportionally large for my body. I have pics on my profile.
  • Elif84
    Elif84 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I would be considered busty, but I was pretty top heavy (or I felt like I was). Before I lost my weight, I wore a D bra (I thought I was a C until someone suggested to go up a size). Since losing the weight (37 pounds) I figured I should get sized and the girl told me I was a DD. I thought I was a lot smaller than a double D and so I got sized again from someone else and she said the same thing. So I honestly don't know what bra size I was before I lost my weight. You can see my before and after in my profile picture. I was wearing the wrong bra size in both pictures..lol
  • SpecialSundae
    Options
    I wear a g cup. I thought women lost in their breasts first? I hope I'm notvthis big chested when I'm 120lbs...

I'm afraid it varies wildly. Different people lose weight in different ways. I lose from my waist first; bust and hips last... I'm not complaining!
  • MeeshyBW
    MeeshyBW Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I've lost 30lbs and gone from 170lb to about 140lbs and have gone from a 36G to a 34F. My view is when I get to my goal weight, if I am not happy with their size, i will look into getting a breast reduction.

I think us big boobed girls look a lot bigger than we truly are because of our rack. I'm only 5'3 and I'm convinced my boobs weight at least 6-8lbs.
  • ashfuse
    ashfuse Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I went from 250-155 and my boobs stayed the same. HOWEVER, they are firmer and nicer now b/c I lift heavy, and make sure I work my ladies. Don't like em, then work em.
  • SpecialSundae
    Options
    I've lost 30lbs and gone from 170lb to about 140lbs and have gone from a 36G to a 34F. My view is when I get to my goal weight, if I am not happy with their size, i will look into getting a breast reduction.

I think us big boobed girls look a lot bigger than we truly are because of our rack. I'm only 5'3 and I'm convinced my boobs weight at least 6-8lbs.

I have to respectfully disagree. If you are wearing the right clothing (and the right size bra), large breasts will help your waist look smaller.
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    My pics don't demonstrate it real well but at 45 pounds lost, I've only gone from 38D to 36DD. The main difference so far has been back fat lost, I think.
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    umm.. I've lost 35 lbs and sadly I am still a 34DDD. I dont think they are going away
  • artex1024
    artex1024 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    One of my biggest goals is to have a smaller chest as well, and I've noticed that as I've lost weight, while my cup size stays the same (always and forever a DD) they seem to appear more proportionate as my band size goes down. I went from a 42DD to a 36DD and they do seem to be a lot smaller. My sister, who weighs 130 - 58 pounds less than me - is a 32DD but she doesn't look that busty. Of course the first place that I GAIN weight is in my boobs, so that's never good. Lol
  • MichelleZannone
    Options
    I don't know how to post pic's, but I lost 80 lbs and went from a 48D to a 42C I think it was all boobs =( :noway:
  • liya368
    liya368 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I have only lost 11 pounds so far and have not seen a difference anywhere. I think I remember reading somewhere that not all cup sizes are created equal.

For example the cup size of a 32DD will be smaller than the cup size of a 36DD. Not sure if this is true or not.

I am hoping to lose some fat in my bust area too. I feel they are to large (36DD) for my 5 ft frame. With them that big no matter how much weight I lose I will probably never be comfortable in a skimpy top.
  • liya368
    liya368 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I think it depends how much up top is fat or real breast tissue??

I think this is a good point too. Hoping I have some fat there :smile:
  • fit_librarian
    fit_librarian Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 20lbs and I carry weight in my bust, thighs and the area right below my bellybutton (my "pooch"). Before I was 36DDD and now I'm a 34D/34DD (depending on the brand). I'm hoping to lose about 20 more pounds. So hopefully I'll lose just a bit more! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!