girls who carried weight in their bust b/a pics?

Options

Replies

• fit_librarian
    fit_librarian Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I wear a g cup. I thought women lost in their breasts first? I hope I'm notvthis big chested when I'm 120lbs...

I'm afraid it varies wildly. Different people lose weight in different ways. I lose from my waist first; bust and hips last... I'm not complaining!

I lost from my waist first too. I haven't lost much from my hips at all.
  • Turtlesallthewaydown
    Turtlesallthewaydown Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I don't have pictures but at 180 I'm a DD and at 130 I'm barely a C. I really hate losing anything in the bust and sadly for me I lose that way before anything else and it's the last place to gain any weight.
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Mine have all but disappeared. Went from a high D to a high B-low C. Honestly depends on body fat % loss more than just weight loss. I have lost weight in the past and not lost anything there, but I was skinny fat. This time around I dropped my body fat from 34 to 18 and there is hardly anything left in that area. I would say weight training played a big part in this for me, since you spend a great deal of time building up those muscles. But overall, body fat % plays the biggest role since that is what they are. LOL
  • needsalife3
    needsalife3 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I was an overflowing 44J at 245 lbs. I can't tell you how much smaller my boobs are 18 lbs later. I had a fairly new, unstretched 42J put away (that wasn't entirely comfortable) that I now wear. I have to put it on a tighter hook and the cups are quite wrinkled and unfull. Without surgery I think gravity will be my worst enemy when I lose all the weight (I'm going to have to have GOOD bras). I've always had plenty but I think I'll be much more proportionate when I lose the weight. It's been a surprise to me at how much boobage I've lost in a short time. Before when I looked in the mirror all I saw was boobs. Now I don't.
  • JKS76
    JKS76 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    It seems everyone is different! At one point I was ENORMOUS in tha area and it was painful and very hard to find clothes mever mind bras. It's the main place I have lost weight. Now dropped an estimated 4 cup sizes (i didnt get measured while at largest) and at least 6 inches around my rib change. Hope that gives you hope! I'm a lot more comfortable and less self conscious !
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I started at a 42DD and am now a 34DD. So my band has gone down a lot but my boobs are still DDs. They arent going anywhere.
  • Sako316
    Sako316 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have a few... egh.. it was my after but I got big again. I dont know how to load pics on mobile? Ill just tell you I lost most off my tummy it seemed and sides. My cup seemed the same but the outter part slimmed down. Weird to explain but ill assume you know what i mean.

I do have pics on my photo bucket

m1195.photobucket.com/profile/bestof83?pbauth=1_uLEBonVPfaLdh1h3YMYz2azwwgLWi%2BLhFNkMVs%2FZ2ILriNzdkVVEDlfkh36j76hgbG%2B6JJDEQH3iPVB0qCYvTqyLhFMGaY%2BB43ix9p9pzltpnO8N%2FBfSi5qH2weM%2BHWXbS%2Bmf7%2FnmWUGLiXDoFRiQrOeckpcKdyc2nxjlhQHgF4%3D

-_- the pics with bangs are my afters.
  • calisunrise
    calisunrise Posts: 307
    Options
    I started at a 42DD and am now a 34DD. So my band has gone down a lot but my boobs are still DDs. They arent going anywhere.
    they have shrank because your band size got smaller. if they stayed the same, your cup size would go up
    it's such a shame that women know nothing about proper bra fitting.

14876_561349363893248_400532783_n.jpg
    from busty to flat chested. uh oh
  • karmahunger
    karmahunger Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I've lost 30lbs and gone from 170lb to about 140lbs and have gone from a 36G to a 34F. My view is when I get to my goal weight, if I am not happy with their size, i will look into getting a breast reduction.

I think us big boobed girls look a lot bigger than we truly are because of our rack. I'm only 5'3 and I'm convinced my boobs weight at least 6-8lbs.

My breasts literally weigh 15 pounds - I looked up how to weigh them and did lol. I was supposed to get reduction surgery two years ago but the surgeon ran away to another city after doing a bad job :/
  • sweetpea129
    Options
    they have shrank because your band size got smaller. if they stayed the same, your cup size would go up

As I said, my cup size is still a DD. I didn't say they haven't shrank. I know about proper bra fitting thanks.
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I am between a C and D. Some Cs fit fine some I need D. Sometimes its hard to find 40-44C so I end up with D but its a tad big in cup size. I wouldn't mind going down to a B but they are pretty good where they are. When I was nursing my daughter all those years ago I had DDs.
  • princessd84
    princessd84 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Started at a 40G. Now a 36G. Still waiting for those cup sizes to go down, grrrr.
  • RunningMom42
    RunningMom42 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm not very "busty" but I lost a LOT from my boobs. At 195 I was a 36D and at 152 I'm in a sad, little 36B. I sure do miss my old boobies!!
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options

As I said, my cup size is still a DD. I didn't say they haven't shrank. I know about proper bra fitting thanks.

A 34DD is smaller than a 42DD, band and cup. If your boobs don't lose any 'mass' (lol) and u just lose under, you would go up a cup size. If they stayed the same, you would b up by like 4 cups I believe. But you're still a DD, so they're indeed smaller.
    I started at a 38B, 66lbs later I am a 32C & yeah, my boobs are smaller.
  • currlee
    currlee Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    In the last 11 months, I've lost 6" off my chest. So nice since they had seemed to grow every year; I was always thinking "When will it end?!" lol But they're down and its nice. Still large, but smaller. I'll be going in to get refitted next weekend. I don't know how much they've gone down, but I know that none of my bras fit anymore, which is a hassle because nowhere in town sells larger sizes so I have to make a special trip 400mi away to buy new ones. And when they cost $70 each on top of all that, its not something I want to be sailing thru sizes in. But it has to happen and I'd rather have to go get smaller ones then bigger, lol.
  • sweetpea129
    Options

A 34DD is smaller than a 42DD, band and cup. If your boobs don't lose any 'mass' (lol) and u just lose under, you would go up a cup size. If they stayed the same, you would b up by like 4 cups I believe. But you're still a DD, so they're indeed smaller.
    I started at a 38B, 66lbs later I am a 32C & yeah, my boobs are smaller.

Yeah I know that. I'm not saying that they didn't get smaller. I said they are still a DD, which they are.
  • sweetpea129
    Options
    I still have DD breasts in relation to my size. 42DD or 34DD, both are DDs. I am not flat cheated, I still carry a lot of weight in that area, which is what I thought the original post was asking?

ETA: sorry if anyone found me confusing. I swear I make sense better in real life compared to a message board LOL
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Mine are smaller -- but not small enough for me. I've lost a lot of weight and very little off my chest. Thankfully they ARE smaller, but they are still too big to contend with.

So I'm on the last leg of this, and I'm going to wait and see what the lifting does and losing the remainder of fat, but I want boobs that don't cause me pain. I want to be able to run without having to wear a tight contraption to keep them from hitting me in the face. I want to be able to wear a wide variety of things rather than things that look good with big boobs. I want a lot of things and most of it centers around my chest -- I think they make me look bigger than I am, especially since they're not exactly "perky" having gone from large to deflated-large. c.c

So. I've been saving and I will get them fixed! AND in a manageable size.

I just wish I was someone who lost there! But, c'est la vie.
  • ashleyb2000
    ashleyb2000 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've lost almost 30 pounds and I started at a 42 H and now I am a 38-40 H. Cup size has gone no where!!!! I still spill out the top a little but nonetheless I am still an H!
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    I've lost 30lbs and gone from 170lb to about 140lbs and have gone from a 36G to a 34F. My view is when I get to my goal weight, if I am not happy with their size, i will look into getting a breast reduction.

I think us big boobed girls look a lot bigger than we truly are because of our rack. I'm only 5'3 and I'm convinced my boobs weight at least 6-8lbs.

I have to respectfully disagree. If you are wearing the right clothing (and the right size bra), large breasts will help your waist look smaller.

i agree with this. my issues are large boobs and belly together. thats what makes the clothes not look nice. a smaller belly and large boobs would look much better on me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!