What a difference a year makes (long and with pics)

Options
123457»

Replies

• IHeart90s
    IHeart90s Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    John, you should be VERY proud of yourself! You are an inspiration to the rest of us. Best wishes for the rest of your journey
  • LYNN8SUPERSTAR
    Options
    OUSTANDING JOB CONGRATS!!!!:smile:
  • Julyfly70
    Julyfly70 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    What a great, inspiring story! You look amazing!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    what a touching story. thank you for sharing and congratulations on your collosal accomplishment!! :)
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration......congrats on ALL your accomplishments!!!! Awesome!!!
    Best of luck with your upcoming screening. I imagine you are going to crush those previous readings :)
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Standing Ovation to you! You did so well. Wife must be so proud! Thanks for sharing & being such an inspiration.
  • mjpbgtd
    mjpbgtd Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Yep, you're an athlete now! Nicely done. Sounds like your doctor could have been a little more encouraging along the way.

You've come through a lot and it sounds like there's nothing stopping you now!
  • KajunQtie
    KajunQtie Posts: 4
    Options
    WTG!!!!! Amazing story :O)
  • pinkpatron
    pinkpatron Posts: 154
    Options
    Holy crap!!! You look like a whole new man! Awesome job!!!
  • gabe_carrizales
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! I too dropped some wight though I don't have before/after pics. I went from 240lbs (highest) to 170lbs.. :D
  • heartreddirt
    heartreddirt Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    wow. your story is simply amazing. way to go. you are truly an inspiration!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!