Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Quirks!

raychulj
raychulj Posts: 458 Member
What's something a little off about you? I'm pigeon toed and I have a lisp. I've learned to walk straight most of the time but I still trip a lot. And I went to speech therapy for 6 years so I only lisp when I'm being lazy.

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,013 Member
    I cant watch ships sink and if you try to touch me with a strawberry, I'll probably cry.
  • raychulj
    raychulj Posts: 458 Member
    I cant watch ships sink and if you try to touch me with a strawberry, I'll probably cry.
    what about the strawberry touching you makes you cry? And I bet you've never seen Titanic.
  • kms1320
    kms1320 Posts: 599 Member
    I can't sleep without a body pillow unless I'm in a chair.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,013 Member
    what about the strawberry touching you makes you cry? And I bet you've never seen Titanic.

strawberries are the devils poo. and Titanic made me vomit. Nooooo sinking ships!!!
  • What's something a little off about you? I'm pigeon toed and I have a lisp. I've learned to walk straight most of the time but I still trip a lot. And I went to speech therapy for 6 years so I only lisp when I'm being lazy.
    Lol I work as a SLP (Speech and Language Pathologist) only I mainly work with Developmentally Disabled children. My quirk is that I can't sleep at night without someone else being in bed with me. Hence my very late nights I spend on here. Lmao!
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    What's something a little off about you? I'm pigeon toed and I have a lisp. I've learned to walk straight most of the time but I still trip a lot. And I went to speech therapy for 6 years so I only lisp when I'm being lazy.
    Lol I work as a SLP (Speech and Language Pathologist) only I mainly work with Developmentally Disabled children. My quirk is that I can't sleep at night without someone else being in bed with me. Hence my very late nights I spend on here. Lmao!

I thought about working as a SLP.
  • What's something a little off about you? I'm pigeon toed and I have a lisp. I've learned to walk straight most of the time but I still trip a lot. And I went to speech therapy for 6 years so I only lisp when I'm being lazy.

I thought about working as a SLP.
    It's an amazing job! I work at a local school. I get paid to sit around and play with awesome kids all day! It has it's challenges, but the rewards more than make up for it. The kiddos do a good job of keeping me awake after a night of very little sleep!
  • turtlefitnessdad
    turtlefitnessdad Posts: 585 Member
    i don't think i have any quirks but i wanted to post here so i could easily come back and make fun of people behind there backs. :smile: Is being silly a quirk?
  • i don't think i have any quirks but i wanted to post here so i could easily come back and make fun of people behind there backs. :smile: Is being silly a quirk?

Shhhh! :laugh:
  • ron2e
    ron2e Posts: 606
    i don't think i have any quirks but i wanted to post here so i could easily come back and make fun of people behind there backs. :smile: Is being silly a quirk?

You don't have any quirks yet you have a mutant ninja turtle as a profile pic......................................?? Yeah right!! :laugh:

I have no quirks that I am aware of, my wife says I snore, but I don't believe that. Not unless being short is a quirk. I got to 5'6" and couldn't be bothered to grow any more. And I have a beard, some might consider that quirky.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    I have a freckle between my pinky toe and the toe beside it. Its mostly quirky because I remember the exact day it showed up! Also I remember the exact day the freckles on my stomach showed up.
  • turtlefitnessdad
    is it quirky that i am a ninja that likes turtles? I don't think so, everyone does it.
  • ron2e
    ron2e Posts: 606
    is it quirky that i am a ninja that likes turtles?

Yes
    I don't think so, everyone does it.

No.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Even in a perfectly dark room, I can't sleep without a sleeping mask. Oh, and a fan.
  • roiLEI1554
    roiLEI1554 Posts: 143
    i used to have a right eye twitch haha
    at first, i did it on purpose to exaggerate what i was feeling...then i couldn't stop for a good year :laugh:
  • thooks0614
    thooks0614 Posts: 68 Member
    hmmm quirks..........I pronounce the "s" sound to the right side of my mouth instead of to the center because I have a very very slight over-bite. Also I have excellent victory dances.
  • I have a severe nervous giggle. It always gets me into more trouble during arguements. I can't stop giggling. It sucks!
  • turtlefitnessdad
    i love this thread, i am getting some good ammo for future "give people a hard time" sessions. I am so happy, i could just giggle for hours. :happy:
  • i love this thread, i am getting some good ammo for future "give people a hard time" sessions. I am so happy, i could just giggle for hours. :happy:
    Lmao you are EVIL!!!
  • turtlefitnessdad
    :devil: