Quirks!

Options
raychulj
raychulj Posts: 458 Member
What's something a little off about you? I'm pigeon toed and I have a lisp. I've learned to walk straight most of the time but I still trip a lot. And I went to speech therapy for 6 years so I only lisp when I'm being lazy.

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I cant watch ships sink and if you try to touch me with a strawberry, I'll probably cry.
  • raychulj
    raychulj Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I cant watch ships sink and if you try to touch me with a strawberry, I'll probably cry.
    what about the strawberry touching you makes you cry? And I bet you've never seen Titanic.
  • kms1320
    kms1320 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I can't sleep without a body pillow unless I'm in a chair.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    what about the strawberry touching you makes you cry? And I bet you've never seen Titanic.

strawberries are the devils poo. and Titanic made me vomit. Nooooo sinking ships!!!
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    What's something a little off about you? I'm pigeon toed and I have a lisp. I've learned to walk straight most of the time but I still trip a lot. And I went to speech therapy for 6 years so I only lisp when I'm being lazy.
    Lol I work as a SLP (Speech and Language Pathologist) only I mainly work with Developmentally Disabled children. My quirk is that I can't sleep at night without someone else being in bed with me. Hence my very late nights I spend on here. Lmao!
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Lol I work as a SLP (Speech and Language Pathologist) only I mainly work with Developmentally Disabled children. My quirk is that I can't sleep at night without someone else being in bed with me. Hence my very late nights I spend on here. Lmao!

I thought about working as a SLP.
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options

I thought about working as a SLP.
    It's an amazing job! I work at a local school. I get paid to sit around and play with awesome kids all day! It has it's challenges, but the rewards more than make up for it. The kiddos do a good job of keeping me awake after a night of very little sleep!
  • turtlefitnessdad
    turtlefitnessdad Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    i don't think i have any quirks but i wanted to post here so i could easily come back and make fun of people behind there backs. :smile: Is being silly a quirk?
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    i don't think i have any quirks but i wanted to post here so i could easily come back and make fun of people behind there backs. :smile: Is being silly a quirk?

Shhhh! :laugh:
  • ron2e
    ron2e Posts: 606
    Options

You don't have any quirks yet you have a mutant ninja turtle as a profile pic......................................?? Yeah right!! :laugh:

I have no quirks that I am aware of, my wife says I snore, but I don't believe that. Not unless being short is a quirk. I got to 5'6" and couldn't be bothered to grow any more. And I have a beard, some might consider that quirky.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I have a freckle between my pinky toe and the toe beside it. Its mostly quirky because I remember the exact day it showed up! Also I remember the exact day the freckles on my stomach showed up.
  • turtlefitnessdad
    Options
    is it quirky that i am a ninja that likes turtles? I don't think so, everyone does it.
  • ron2e
    ron2e Posts: 606
    Options
    is it quirky that i am a ninja that likes turtles?

Yes
    I don't think so, everyone does it.

No.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Even in a perfectly dark room, I can't sleep without a sleeping mask. Oh, and a fan.
  • roiLEI1554
    roiLEI1554 Posts: 143
    Options
    i used to have a right eye twitch haha
    at first, i did it on purpose to exaggerate what i was feeling...then i couldn't stop for a good year :laugh:
  • thooks0614
    thooks0614 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    hmmm quirks..........I pronounce the "s" sound to the right side of my mouth instead of to the center because I have a very very slight over-bite. Also I have excellent victory dances.
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    I have a severe nervous giggle. It always gets me into more trouble during arguements. I can't stop giggling. It sucks!
  • turtlefitnessdad
    Options
    i love this thread, i am getting some good ammo for future "give people a hard time" sessions. I am so happy, i could just giggle for hours. :happy:
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    i love this thread, i am getting some good ammo for future "give people a hard time" sessions. I am so happy, i could just giggle for hours. :happy:
    Lmao you are EVIL!!!
  • turtlefitnessdad
    Options
    :devil: