How often do you weigh yourself?

Options
12346»

Replies

• gemkat13
    gemkat13 Posts: 60
    Options
    Every Saturday morning. My weight fluctuates so much so I get discouraged if I do it daily. Like I weighed 184 lbs on Saturday and weighed 188 lbs this morning. It does motivate me though if I check in throughout the week but I also feel discouraged.
  • unapologetically_crystal
    Options
    i weigh myself every day. i do this because i wanted to keep a record of my weight but i would tend to forget if it wasnt a complete routine that i do every single day. i know that weight fluctuates day to day and more but i seem to be okay with monitoring it like this. i do get upset if i see it go continuously up a little for a few days but then i can figure out why that happened.. where if i weighed weekly id be even more upset if i was like BAM 10 lbs heavier.. the other day i noticed i kept going up and then shortly realized later it was because i had been eating way more fat content then usual because i was eating a specific meals leftovers for a few days. now i know to be a little more conscious of that. i say do whats best for you. don't let the scale get you down.
  • raykelley66
    raykelley66 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Every day :D In the morning, just after waking.
  • klhessling
    klhessling Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I weigh everyday when I get up in the morning. I can gain 5 lbs in a week, so that's what works for me.