Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

My 30 Day Shred Results - Photos included!

2»

Replies

• Bug2love
    Bug2love Posts: 41 Member
    Great job!
  • valeriemholden
    valeriemholden Posts: 27 Member
    That is so awesome!! I'm on day 22 or the Shred, wow, it kick's my butt, I love it. Great job!
  • kris4chloe
    kris4chloe Posts: 245 Member
    good job
  • Great job I can really see a change...work it out!?
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    You look awesome! Congrats! :D
  • ursus_feminus
    ursus_feminus Posts: 38 Member
    Wow.. thanks for posting the inches you have lost, it's totally noticeable in your pics too. Once I get on the fitness bandwagon I will explore this 30 day shred regime!

Congrats!
  • detroitcupcake
    detroitcupcake Posts: 33 Member
    :drinker: girl you are so amazing!! the results are really visible :-) good work !
  • Such amazing support! Wow!!

THANK YOU everyone! I'm excited to be getting back into fitness and to be regaining control of my health.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Nice!
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Great work! In your side photo, it also seems like you're standing straighter!
  • kmd613
    kmd613 Posts: 42
    You rock! I did 30DS with similar results. I'm in the middle of Ripped in 30 and am loving it too! I will post my 30DS and RI30 results in about 2 weeks when I finish up.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Awesome job, what a change!
  • Can't wait to see your results kmd613! Thanks!

Jamcnair I think that my posture has definitely improved.
  • squinz
    squinz Posts: 136
    Amazing result! Fantastic!! :)
  • laurelderry
    laurelderry Posts: 384 Member
    Looking good!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!