Skinny Wednesday Challenge

Options
Hi!:heart:
Would you like to join me on a Skinny Wed. Challenge? Here is what it involves: Think double, double, double!
Double your exercise:happy:
Double your water intake (within healthy limits):happy:
Double your willpower to stop eating after dinner and log everthing that crosses your lips:happy:

We can do this! It is a great way to get over that midweek slump! Come on! Jump in! :bigsmile:

To join us just commit now. Then tomorrow check in and let us know how you did and encourage another! :heart: :flowerforyou:

I AM SOOOOOOO IN! Bring it on Wed! :laugh:

Replies

• Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    This will be my 3rd Wed. i look forward to Wed. , because of your challenge. thanks for posting.
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    You know I back for another round!

Zumba @ 1100 & a good round on the Elliptical before 2200!

Thanks Fab50!

For being such an inspiration and great mentor!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    It worked Saturday, so I'm in for tomorrow! :happy:
  • emma1488
    emma1488 Posts: 175
    Options
    Sounds good:)
  • bbear
    bbear Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm in...sounds like a great way to fight off the Wednesday slump. Looks like I'm getting up even earlier for extra gym time... Thanks for the challenge!
  • RebelRenny
    RebelRenny Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You know it, sista! :flowerforyou:
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I failed at last week's challenge. I'm determined to make up for it this week!! Bring it!!!! :laugh: :drinker: :laugh:
  • mommamills
    mommamills Posts: 437
    Options
    I need all the fitness I can get! lol I'm in!!!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    :heart: Welcome Jamie, bbbear and emma! So glad to see you in this challenge! :heart:

Ok Sky...I am bringing it! You are going to soooooooooooooo conquer this challenge tomorrow! Can't wait to hear about your success! :happy:

Welcome back Rebel and Hooah! You are all over these Skinny Challenges! Let's conquer Mr. Wed. like there is no tomorrow! :bigsmile:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    It worked Saturday, so I'm in for tomorrow! :happy:

Grrrrrreat blondie! See you online tomorrow! Sleep in your workout clothes so you can go, go, go first thing in the morning! :flowerforyou:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    This will be my 3rd Wed. i look forward to Wed. , because of your challenge. thanks for posting.

momma: you are something else! 3 times is a charm! This will be your best Wed. ever. Be sure to let us know how you are doing tomorrow. Can't wait to see you shine! :glasses:
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options

Ok Sky...I am bringing it! You are going to soooooooooooooo conquer this challenge tomorrow! Can't wait to hear about your success! :happy:

Well, now I can't let you down. :happy:
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I will do my best now all 3 of us are sick but on the up side I finely feel human aging and I think I will live. Don't think I will work out but we will see its been almost a week since my last work out.
  • coold
    coold Posts: 85
    Options
    oh wow!!!!1.gif thanks for the invite!!!!2.gif UGH....i won't commit to this one b/c i have church tomorrow night....i'll tune in next wednesday!!! (or saturday?5.gif
  • laurynbennardo
    Options
    Sounds like a great plan, Im in!
  • tmptina
    tmptina Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Skinny Wednesday sounds Awesome! I'm doing it with you too! Woo Hoo!:flowerforyou:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    If you can't get over the hump this will give you the bump you need! In as usual:bigsmile:
  • FindingMickie
    FindingMickie Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I like the way that sounds! Tomorrow I will give it a try!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    OK you guys.....heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere we go! It is a beautiful day in IL. :happy: I am starting off with a walk and just had a healthy breakfast. I have a super busy day at work so I won't have to worry about going over on cals. I look forward to a light s:heart: upper and another walk. Hopefully my reward will be some "yard time" with hubby and dog! Have a wonderful day everyone!:flowerforyou:

Bring it on Skinny Wed! We are in!:bigsmile:
  • Bleux
    Bleux Posts: 186
    Options
    Bummer, I didn't see this until just now (14:00 in Germany on Wednesday). Count me in for next week!!