MFP Members and Tattoos

Options

Replies

• RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    I know its a faux pas to copy someone else's tattoos, but I'm seriously considering having this done.

bBGXWLOl.jpg
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I have 4...and more to come. Tattoos on anyone are very HAWT.
  • crawford4398
    crawford4398 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I Have Several, Love them All
  • AmazonRDH
    AmazonRDH Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    they're the cool thing to do now. :glasses: i have two, one is on my ring finger, i love it.
  • CaffeinatedGlitter
    CaffeinatedGlitter Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'm using them as motivation, I just started my 3/4s sleeve friday because I lost ten pounds. I'm hoping to get to a point of fitness that I would be comfortable sporting some tattoos on my midsection ^_^
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I love tattoos!! I have 6 and will be getting a 7th when I reach my goal weight!
  • minionofevil
    minionofevil Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I just got my first one the other day :) my son's footprint.
  • LeanQuest
    LeanQuest Posts: 57
    Options
    I have about 15 including a full sleeve, didn't want a full sleeve but I had a cover up done and it looked alwful so covered the cover up and ended up wityh a full sleeve!
  • randilious
    Options
    My 5th one will be tough mudder themed once I complete it in June!!!!!
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Do they hurt??

noooooo not at all :tongue: it feels like a unicorn licking you

Ha ha! I'm so using this line next time someone asks me this stupid question. :laugh:
  • HeavierThan_Heaven
    HeavierThan_Heaven Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I have angel wings on my wrists, I got them when I was sixteen. I'll get more when I actually have spending money. haha
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Do they hurt??

If tattoos didn't hurt, every pu55y would have one.

They don't hurt to bad at least for me anyways but I thik it depends on where you get them and also depends on the artist to.

The pain is comparable to being scratched by a dog.
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Do they hurt??

noooooo not at all :tongue: it feels like a unicorn licking you

Actually, I almost fell asleep while getting mine done. My artist says it's pretty common; the buzzing is like a massage.

im rubbish getting them, some places are ok, others sting like mad.....all hurt too much to sleep through haha

I almost fell asleep during one of mine as well, the artist had to keep talking to me lol
  • hofosho1020
    hofosho1020 Posts: 179
    Options
    I LOVE mine and I love looking at everyone else's! My rib one was painful, but once I got in the zone I totally COULD have fallen asleep if she hadn't kept asking me if I was OK. That and the fact that I was stretched out in a semi-unGodly position.
  • Wuggums
    Wuggums Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    <--- LOVE mine!!
  • SquidVonBob
    SquidVonBob Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I don't have any, but what I've noticed is than a bunch of people here use them as rewards when they meet their goals. I'm guessing this is because they no longer use food as a reward. Also, they want more reasons to show off their new bodies. :)
  • Green_eyed_beauty
    Green_eyed_beauty Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    2 at the current moment with another few planned including a possible full back peice. :)
  • TattooedPinUpGal
    Options
    I have 7 ...................so far. C: I love them!
  • bioniccheese
    Options
    I shall be rewarding myself with one once I shift this weight, just words though across my side. Not sure I could find a design I'd like on me for the rest of my life.
  • Missellaneous02
    Missellaneous02 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Too many to count. My sister is a tattoo artist, so it helps that I don't have to pay. Actually just added to my half sleeve Saturday hah