FINISHED 30 Day Shred- looking for next step

Options
13»

Replies

• klizzybrown
    klizzybrown Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'd still like to lose about 10 lbs. and get my tummy and thighs tighter
    If you want to tone tummy and thighs, you can try Jillian's Killer Buns and Thighs and 6week6Pack abs, maybe alternating them so you don't get bored :-)

Thanks! I just ordered that one. It looks good!
  • klizzybrown
    Options
    I just have to say you look amazing! Great job!
    Did you do the 30 day shred for the 30 days or longer?
    CONGRATS

I did what I had read Jillian recommended which was 2 days of the shred, one day cardio, 2 days of the shred, one day cardio, rest day. It takes more like 45 days that way.
  • Momma2Beauties405
    Momma2Beauties405 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Great results! How about Jillian's Ripped in 30?

This is what I just started after finishing 30 Day Shred. This is new for me, though. So I don't have any real feedback yet.
  • klizzybrown
    Options
    Wow..you look great.I too suggest Jillian's 30 day Ripped.I am currently doing the shred too,am on my 4th day.Did you combine it with any other exercise for your weight loss?

Every third day I substituted a cardio exercise for my shred workout. Usually it was speed walking behind my double stroller. I also lowered my caloric intake to the 1200-1300 range. I wasn't very strict about it, the main thing was just to get it down. I also ate a LOT of protein, eggs especially. And I don't drink soda and eat a lot of sweets because of a heart condition I have, so I don't eat a lot of sugar either.
  • melinda200208
    melinda200208 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Good For you! You look great!!! Huh, I've heard of the 30 day shred. May have to look a little more into this...
  • michellelemorgan
    michellelemorgan Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Jillian Michaels killer buns and thighs after doing 30 day shred. It's amazing and very difficult. The results are fantastic.
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    AWESOME RESULTS!!!! I am currently in Phase 2 of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution and I LOVE IT! I have done P90X and some of Insanity among many others and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, JMBR the best!!! The thing that I like is that it only requires a 1/2 hour a day.... if you have time to do more, there is the cardio for a second workout (I usually squeeze 3-4 of those in a week). In the first month, I lost 16 lbs and 8.5 inches. The difference in toning is indescribable! Try it - you will love it! I do a 30DS workout once in a while as a little extra and that will be next for me. I'm excited after seeing your results. check out the Jillian Michaels message boards for more info :)
  • klizzybrown
    Options
    I'm doing Jillian Michaels killer buns and thighs after doing 30 day shred. It's amazing and very difficult. The results are fantastic.

I just ordered it yesterday; I'm excited to try it!
  • krithsai
    krithsai Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Great results! Try the videos at fitnessblender.com. They are free and there are many to choose from.
    This. Love their workouts! And, they are free!
  • Sheri3182
    Sheri3182 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job! I am finishing up my 30DS tomorrow and I am planning to do Jiliian-Ripped in 30 next.
  • kayork
    kayork Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am finishing up 30 Day Shred in two days and plan on starting the 6 Week 6 Pack dvd next.