why are there some many fast food places?

Options
13»

Replies

• RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    Demand...

thread/
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    We need places that is health Here is a few Fast food places Cook-out where i work and Cicis pizza and pizza hunt KFC we need to get more places that is better for us i have not had nothing to eat from cook-out in a year and so we need to fix this some how if you know what i mean

I know what you mean. There are way more fast food places around my town than there are healthier options. A litlle fast food is fine, but in general, we tend to eat at home 99% of the time.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    If you want to fix it, invest your money and open your own restaurant that serves the food you think people should be eating. Good luck.

OP, this may be of interest to you.

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/man-down-syndrome-runs-n-m-restaurant-132103951--abc-news-savings-and-investment.html
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Thinking about the owners these businesses, it's also cheaper for them to not serve tons of fresh food because of the quick turn from fresh to spoiled food. Foods high in preservatives, foods that can be stacked tightly into a freezer, drinks that don't spoil, are cheaper and get more out of their money.