Motivated women age 30-40 with 30-40 pounds to lose

Options
2»

Replies

• MicheleWE
    MicheleWE Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, I'm looking for all the support I can get! Sometimes it feels like I'm killing myself to see very little results and I think what else can I do? Gain more support, that's what! I am 39, looking to lose a total of 40 lbs before my 40 birthday in August. Since the beginning of the year I've managed to lose 14 lbs. Some weeks it seems so slow!
  • kellysawyers
    kellysawyers Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm 33 with 45-ish pounds to lose. I have lost 20, but i have about 25 more to go! I'll request to join. What a great idea!
  • robynn412
    robynn412 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Would love to join...about to turn 37, getting off an additional 30 lbs would be amazing!

Struggling a lot lately, and definitely need some support to get me through...would love to meet some new ladies and be a cheerleader for us all!
  • sPaRkLiNgLYFE
    Options
    i'm in:smile:
  • arsan
    arsan Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a fun challenge. Count me in.
  • goombasmom
    goombasmom Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would love to join this group. I turned 38 last month, lost about 12 pounds since the holidays, and would like to lose another 30...possibly 35. Depends on how I feel once I get there. Right now, I'm getting back into social dancing and running; would love to do a half marathon this summer. Good luck all!
  • jessykab74
    jessykab74 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I would love to join too! Is there already to many though!!
  • arsan
    arsan Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Oh wait..... I'm not female. Well I still want to lose about 30-40 pounds.
  • crankyangel76
    crankyangel76 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm 37 and need to lose 49 lbs. Does that qualify me? I'm currently doing Turbo Fire for the 3rd time. (Never finished the 1st 2 rounds). I am on a 1300 a day calorie count, according to Team Beachbody and could use the help and motivation to eat less calories.
  • zzspezialkzz
    zzspezialkzz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in... 34 with 40 lbs to lose... that's if there's still room in the group. :)
  • nyclove81
    nyclove81 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would love to join a group of motivated women that have the same goals as I do! :)
  • amazingfitgirl
    amazingfitgirl Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I posted the Facebook Group link above. I am closing the group when we hit 30 members. We are at about 24 now.
  • amazingfitgirl
    amazingfitgirl Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    The group is now closed.
  • cgaschler
    Options
    I made a request on facebook but I am not sure if I am in the group?
  • lindasmith76
    Options
    Thus sounds awesome! Any room for 1 more? :)
  • conniep0523
    conniep0523 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am going to be 33 years old next month and really need to lose 50 pounds but would be happy with 30-40. Really in need of motivation. Feel free to add me if you want. We could all use a friend along the way!