what pizza do you eat?

Options
13»

Replies

• loriq41
    loriq41 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    We have a Salvatore's Pizzeria chain here in upstate NY...I always get the 'THIN THIN" pizza for myself with cheese and green peppers it is 630 calories for the whole thing...I love it so much that I don't even miss the crust!
  • AlysonG2
    AlysonG2 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    I make my own pizzas thin crust. Buy the crust mix, super easy, just mix it with water. Buy the sauce, cheese, pepperoni, and pineapple, and you can have half the pizza for around 600 calories :)
  • liftsforchocolate
    Options
    Pita bread or cauliflower crust + tomato sauce + mozz, feta, goat cheese + artichokes, olives, chicken breast :)
  • ALNoog
    ALNoog Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Well when I am low carbing I do Meatza pizza and I love it...

When I am not I still do either an Ezekiel tortilla or a low carb wheat tortilla and top it... Luckily for me I don't really care for pizza sauce so I unusually do sugar free BBQ sauce with diced chicken and purple onion and fresh cilantro and a small bit of pineapple with low fat cheddar cheese
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I eat whatever pizza I want, pretty much. The amount I eat depends on my calorie allowance. As a matter of fact, I had pizza for breakfast. ;)

Edited for spelling
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Pizza really is not THAT bad. Not a reason to feel guilty for sure. Gotta save guilt for something bad, like lying!

I like to eat all the pizzas. Just log it and MAKE it fit into your macros!

This...I make homemade pizza...homemade crust load it with lean beef, bacon, sausage, pepperoni, salami, cheese, mushrooms etc and eat it and feel no guilt...why because it fits.
  • Spaghetti_Bender
    Spaghetti_Bender Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    We make our own pizza at home with whole wheat dough. It tastes good...........and my kids like it too, which is a bonus.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    My husband makes yummy homemade whole wheat crust and sauce from Hunt's no salt added (he puts in wine and loads of spices, and usually simmers it with chopped veggies). He tops it with loads of veggies and less cheese than I probably would...and it's still SO incredibly good!!!

We never get Dominos or Pizza Hut anymore because it just tastes like a bunch of salt to us. Once in awhile though we have to go to Tulsa and eat Hideaway Pizza, simply because it is glorious.