BREAKING NEWS

Options

Replies

• jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I think some pee came out while reading this.

Depends.
  • bbbgamer
    bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Forget Kesha, the OP already did. Grab your Underoos and head over to rockangel8907's with me. She has cheap vodka and SNL. *kitten*'s about to get real.

The last time I did something like that, I woke up in Singapore with a naked lady tattoo on my butt.
    SSHHHIIITTTAAAKKKKKEEEEE!!!!!!
  • winterswish
    winterswish Posts: 162
    Options
    Forget Kesha, the OP already did. Grab your Underoos and head over to rockangel8907's with me. She has cheap vodka and SNL. *kitten*'s about to get real.

The last time I did something like that, I woke up in Singapore with a naked lady tattoo on my butt.

Then just think of the possibility that lies in doing it again.
  • rockangel8907
    rockangel8907 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    TyFBl72.gif

Red velvet wine? Gotta get me some of that.
    oh yea cause drinking solves everything

Does for Clark Kent. Look, he turns into superman.

Cat Woman pounds Alabama Slammers before deploying her whip. Meow!

Stop revealing all my secrets!!!

Dang it! I did it again. Let me make it up to you-- can I buy you a drink? :wink:
    I accept your apologies, now time for wonderwoman to Slaaam!

I really want some Underoos and a bottle of Absolute now.
    I have cheap vodka, red velvet wine and the best of Snl....

Red velvet wine ? gotta get me some
    It's so good tastes just like a red velvet cupcake
  • jnichel
    Options

Then just think of the possibility that lies in doing it again.

I'm running out of butt.
  • rockangel8907
    Options
    Everyone bring a snack or side dish to share and liquor and or a mixer....oh did I mention I'm a bartender?
  • jnichel
    Options
    Everyone bring a snack or side dish to share and liquor and or a mixer....oh did I mention I'm a bartender?

And I work for a place that primarily sells bar tending equipment. Bang?

Wait, what?
  • winterswish
    Options

Wait, what?

Oh man, I feel so inadequate.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I don't know why, but this is making me laugh so hard right now. Also, Ke$ha is Ke€ha in Europe. hyuk hyuk hyuk

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
  • jnichel
    Options

Wait, what?

Need an extra coupler? A shank perhaps?
  • winterswish
    Options

Wait, what?

Did you just call me a skank? That's it. No Underoo groping for you, Mister.
  • jnichel
    Options

Wait, what?

What? Awww, man.

*makes a mental note: broads don't like draft beer equipment as presents* :wink:
  • winterswish
    Options

[/quote]

What? Awww, man. *makes a mental note: broads don't like draft beer equipment as presents* :wink:
    [/quote]

Oh. I knew that. I mean...psh. Of course. Draft beer. Shank. Right.
  • jnichel
    Options

What? Awww, man. *makes a mental note: broads don't like draft beer equipment as presents* :wink:

So the grope is still on? Group grope perhaps? Not that I'm desperate or anything....just have to organize my evening...make sure I've got time for Nick at Nite and all.
  • winterswish
    Options

So the grope is still on? Group grope perhaps? Not that I'm desperate or anything....just have to organize my evening...make sure I've got time for Nick at Nite and all.

Only if you promise to throw in that coupler.
  • rockangel8907
    Options
    Oooh bartending equipment! A nice wine key and some good pour spouts get me going.
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Just break up
  • jnichel
    Options

Only if you promise to throw in that coupler.

Oh, sure, no problem. Well, 'cept I only have a U.S. coupler. I hope your, um, keg is compatible. :laugh:
  • jnichel
    Options
    Oooh bartending equipment! A nice wine key and some good pour spouts get me going.

I'm sure there are some useful innuendos in there somewhere. Give me a minute.
  • winterswish
    Options
    Lucky for you, my keg goes either way. (pretty sure I just crossed a MFP forum TMI line.... :embarassed: )