NSV - 800 Balories Burned!

2»

Replies

• ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Way to use your anger! Awesome job
  • woolstockboy1
    woolstockboy1 Posts: 50 Member
    Angry workouts are the best. I had one of those last Friday. Just wanted to take out all my frustrations on the elliptical and the treadmill. Great Job!!!
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,462 Member
    Burn those Balories!

Seriously, I wasn't sure if Balories is slang for calories burned or if it was a typo. I'm going with the former because I like it.

Well done!

Oops, I meant Calories. Hahaha But maybe we can make it a new thing. Balories = Badass-Calories?

I like it!
  • Davina_JH
    Davina_JH Posts: 473 Member
    bravo! :flowerforyou:
  • krissielynn87
    krissielynn87 Posts: 214 Member
    niiiice! I should start doing that rather than jumping on Black Ops 2 lol
  • melbot24
    melbot24 Posts: 347 Member
    You're awesome.
  • soni_me
    soni_me Posts: 95 Member
    You rock! Cant even imagine that kind of mad or angry..... Great job!
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    :drinker: You probably actually burnt more - the machines aren't that accurate.
  • Unless you were using a HRM those things are pretty inaccurate. ...........Not in anyway "poo pooing" your accomplishment!! :flowerforyou:

You still had a great burn and you feel good! Just careful with the calories you eat back. YOU ARE AWESOME
  • chrislynn_marie
    chrislynn_marie Posts: 77 Member
    That's an incredible burn!!! And an incredible milestone in your journey!! Way to go, be proud!:laugh:
  • cberst
    cberst Posts: 3
    The Arch Trainer is my favorite machine at my gym as well! Way to go! :)
  • sandi117
    sandi117 Posts: 445 Member
    Unless you were using a HRM those things are pretty inaccurate. ...........Not in anyway "poo pooing" your accomplishment!! :flowerforyou:

You still had a great burn and you feel good! Just careful with the calories you eat back. YOU ARE AWESOME

That's why I typically subtract 50-100 calories when I put it into my diary. If I could afford a good HRM, I'd get one.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!