Whats a healthy food or foods that you can NOT stand?

Options
13»

Replies

• halfpint71
    halfpint71 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Here's another vote for bananas. It's a texture thing they feel slimy. Also wax beans I'm not sure if its the name or the color but I can't stand them.
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    I can't stand any juices with pulp. It's like drinking backwash or something equally discusting.
  • trimom63
    trimom63 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Ok...my theory has "done been blown"!! Jills are an even 50% on bananas!! ha!! Thanks for giving me a chuckle this morning!!
  • lindalloo
    lindalloo Posts: 47
    Options
    There is very little I won't eat... seriously! Some foods I'm not crazy about, like cottage cheese or radishes, but I'll still eat them. Bananas are OK, but they're also leaning towards my B-list in recent years. However, I love mashing a banana into a bowl before adding my cereal and milk... a little habit I picked up when started introducing solids to my kids when they were babes. The one thing I really, REALLY don't like is water. ACK!!!!! It actually makes me gag! :sick: But I've learned a few tricks that seem to help. First, it has to be room temperature, and second, it works better in small portions. Drinking water out of a small glass is SO much easier than a large glass or a bottle.
  • lvfunandfit
    lvfunandfit Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Unflavored milk. I can't stand it. :grumble: I always have to mix it with something to down it.
    Been that way since childhood

DITTO!!!

and I am not a fan of beets.
  • polarcubby
    Options
    My top 3 would be bananas, yoghurt, and celery.
  • alisal0113
    Options
    Cauliflower. It squeaks against my teeth when I eat it and makes me cringe.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    I have NEVER in my whole life heard of someone with an adversion to bananas (and now I see it is somewhat popular) ---this seems so weird to me. I love them!

I AVOID avocados, mushrooms, asian & super spicy food, mustard, dark chicken meat. (there are more, but I'll spare you the entire list)