30 day shred anyone else interested in starting tomorrow?

Replies

• I'm starting it this afternoon, count me in! :)
  • mrsmol37
    mrsmol37 Posts: 23 Member
    I'm in! Friend me:)
  • justmeg86
    justmeg86 Posts: 40 Member
    Amazon has it for cheap!
  • mschele5
    mschele5 Posts: 2
    Im in too! I will start today.
  • Atrianna
    Atrianna Posts: 9
    I'd be happy to join. I'll work on getting the video and start day 1 today.
  • Atrianna
    Atrianna Posts: 9
    double post
  • moyafigura
    moyafigura Posts: 140 Member
    I was so sore from doing day one of the 30DS, but still did day two today. Felt great afterwards :happy:
  • doopod
    doopod Posts: 1
    I'm on day 7. It's tough, but is easier now than the first few days. I'm starting to see slight body changes, so this is an incentive for me to keep going!
  • charlotteX92X
    charlotteX92X Posts: 344 Member
    I'll join. Just finished day 2 today,
  • I'm in! Finished day 2 today :)
  • haley255
    haley255 Posts: 117 Member
    Just finished day 1!
  • stayathomezookeepa
    stayathomezookeepa Posts: 110 Member
    Good job to everyone that started. I am about to do my L1 D2 work out right now :) COme on jillian bring it on!!
  • irish8321
    irish8321 Posts: 8 Member
    i just finished day 1 L1. OMG talk about a work out. I have no dough im going to lose with this program in 30 days!
  • Storyof_Steph
    Storyof_Steph Posts: 25 Member
    Im a little ahead of you but I just started level 2 its very challenging
  • I am on day 21 of the 30 day Shred. Im currently on level 2. I like it alot. After 2 weeks of doing it I saw a considerable change. I however forgot to take measurements before I started so I suggest you do that. I did take a front pic of my stomach and a side view of my stomach and also got on the scale before I started. When I realized it was working I took another pic of my front and side view and compared them and realized it does work. I don't want to get on the scale again till I'm done with the Shred. I have also noticed since I started I am alot more active and I think more about what I eat. Instead of reaching for some chips I choose crackers or fruit instead. If you have any questions you can ask. I have gotten 3 of my friends doing it as well :)
  • cassondra1370
    cassondra1370 Posts: 162 Member
    I did day 2 of the 30 day shred today. I am determined to stick with it the whole month! I am definitely pretty sore after the day 2 workout, and I imagine it will be even worse tomorrow. I just keep telling myself that it's proof of it working! :)
  • michellenichole83
    michellenichole83 Posts: 119 Member
    I did l1d1 this morning, then a lighter than usual workout at the gym. My quads are already a little sore! Looking forward to /dreading how I feel in the morning! Bring it on, jillian!
  • insane_zephyr
    insane_zephyr Posts: 21 Member
    30DS D1 done...AAAAAAAAAAAgh
  • mrslynch
    mrslynch Posts: 90 Member
    I'd love to join your thread! :) I started Monday, and missed yesterday, so today was day three for me. How is everyone planning on doing their 30 days? All in a row? With breaks? My original plan was 5 days a week with weekends off... however since I missed yesterday, looks like I'll be doing a weekend day this week. Day one wasn't bad for me, day two I was pretty sore, day three was harder to get through, but I'm not as sore. Hopefully tomorrow will be even better!
  • michellenichole83
    michellenichole83 Posts: 119 Member
    L1d2 done!