Options
    Congrats! You should be very proud.
  • imperfect188
    Options
    Congratulations!! You've Inspired Me!!
  • LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    You are a true inspiration!! Congratulations on your weight loss. You look absolutely amazing.
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Congratulations!!! Very inspiring!
  • geddyp
    geddyp Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Awesome job!
  • CupcakesAndRazorblades
    Options
    Awesome job! You look amazing and you look like you FEEL amazing too! Congratulations on all of your hardwork. Just want to add that your little girl is precious :)
  • stephross88
    stephross88 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Wowee, you are looking SO good!!! I love how your daughter looks terrified in the before picture and SO HAPPY in the afters!!! lol
  • kunibob
    kunibob Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Dude, that's AMAZING. Great work!
  • Kamile69
    Kamile69 Posts: 87
    Options
    you look fantastic! great job, great journey! Very inspiring, thank you and congratulations :happy:
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    For some reason I can't see the pictures. But Great job anyways. Kids mimic what they see from their parents so on top of seeing your success, she has and is learning how to be healthy now.

FYI your story made me tear up. Thanks for the inspiration! Thanks for sharing.
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job.

thanks for sharing your story.
  • iamjude17
    iamjude17 Posts: 40
    Options
    OMG!! Great JOB!!!! You look awsome!!!! Very inspiring!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!:happy:
  • Ascolti_la_musica
    Ascolti_la_musica Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss and a very inspiring story :) your daughter is going to thank you one day and is lucky to have such a strong father! way to go!!!
  • ddeleonm09
    ddeleonm09 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Awesome, awesome, awesome job! You're a great daddy to your little girl. :)
  • bookwrmmom
    bookwrmmom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You have made amazing progress, and have set a wonderful example for your beautiful little girl! Congrats!
  • k_santoro30
    Options
    Such an inspiration! You look amazing and I'm sure your little girl is very proud!
  • cmwu70
    cmwu70 Posts: 4
    Options
    Congratulations- you look great, and you are doing the best thing to be around and healthy for your daughter! My daughter is my main reason for wanting to be healthy and strong as well. I wish continued success for you and everyone else on this amazing journey!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!