100lbs lost VERY pic heavy! Thanks in advance for reading

Options

Replies

• seamanny
    seamanny Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing, your daughter will be so proud of her dad when she is old enough to know what you did for her and yourself. Your story is very motivating, thanks for sharing and continued success!!
  • NorCalgurl89
    Options
    Congrats! You should be very proud of yourself, it's an amazing achievement!
  • bandaloni
    Options
    You should be very proud of yourself. Very inspiring.
  • guzzlingil
    Options
    very impressive.
  • DeterminedAshley
    DeterminedAshley Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I have never seen a post with that many pictures ;) I love it! You are so deserving of this, and holy cow you lost 100 pounds in a little over 6 months?! That truly gives me hope! You're amazing and such an inspiration!!! Your daughter is and will be proud of you her entire life.
  • alitawashington
    alitawashington Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just...wow! Absolutely amazing. A big congratulations to you!!! I know there is no magic science to this: eat right, exercise, weight comes off, but can you tell us, what did you do to KEEP on keeping on? You know? I am starting where you were, and it is soooo hard sometimes to just get things going. Do you have any tips on just how to get started and stay motivated?
  • jen6224
    jen6224 Posts: 10
    Options
    Congrats ! Very Inspiring! I needed that today!
  • mamacalhoun
    mamacalhoun Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Your story brought tears to my eyes! Great job! And such inspiration!
  • verdouxkai
    verdouxkai Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Congratulations! You look great, and such a great story - way to share your journey with your daughter! :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • fitmelinda7
    fitmelinda7 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    WOW...Good for you! Thanks for sharing!
  • connie1208
    Options
    You look amazing..thanks for sharing
  • getfitsam2910
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Way to go!
  • nydoll911
    nydoll911 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow! More than anything, you're love for your daughter just brought tears to my eyes. You are an inspiration to her and everyone else on here. Thank you for sharing!
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, and your post made me cry! Congratulations!:flowerforyou:
  • LissyLynn44
    LissyLynn44 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You are truly and inspiration to me!! You have done amazingly! Keep up the fantastic work! You make me want to push harder more and more each day! Congrats on the loss and you look wow amazing!!! :)
  • ck1416
    ck1416 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    YOU are amazing. :)
  • SlvrFlame
    SlvrFlame Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I actually got teary-eyed reading this. You did AMAZING and I bet your little girl is very proud of you. :smile:
  • Queend11
    Queend11 Posts: 14
    Options
    Wow!!!! Amazing
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Amazing loss and great story :) You look great!
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration, you look GREAT!!!! Amazing work, and honestly if youve done thins in less than a year, Im super impressed! GO YOU :bigsmile:

P.S. We have a mutual friend, so I have seen ya around :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!