over 40's please!! :)

Options

Replies

• peepsqueek
    peepsqueek Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 and still feel like I am 20 ....Ok mentally anyways lol having a tougher time dropping the weight but not ready to throw in the towel just yet lol

Add me if you want :)
  • jeffsweightloss
    jeffsweightloss Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    hello everyone! hope it's a great day so far. well, best wishes along your journeys. age is only a number....find the strength inside you, set it free....you'll be amazed at where it takes you. one day, one step at a time. always believe in yourself. anything is possible....even the word im"possible" has the word possible in it! i'll be 42 in july. looking forward to the progress i will make along the way to a better me. feel free to add me. i log on daily!
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    Age is just a number. i will be 44 this summer!!!!

Agreed! I'm 42. :)
  • RomanaW
    RomanaW Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I am 45 and it is definitelly much harder to lose weight. Pls add me anyone, happy to support each other.
  • 1Mrsmcdilbert
    1Mrsmcdilbert Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am 47 and anyone can add me. It may be harder for my weight to come off for me but I finally have a different mindset this time around. I realized I am finally doing it for me and not because someone thought I should or just as support for someone else.

:smile:
  • hap2010
    hap2010 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    43 here, I'm always looking for more support
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I'm 44. Feel free to add me!
  • Rhonnie
    Rhonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Age is relevent! ..but the calender says I just turned 44. Some days I feel every day of that but in general I can't complain. :)
  • bwildesen
    Options
    I just hit 40 two weeks ago, and have fully realized that my normal adjustments are just not happening. So here I am dealing with what I've seen so many others deal with. It's frustrating, but I'm trying to focus on what I've seen my ladies do - it may take longer now, but I'm game for the challenge! I've been through worse - now how to deal with the freaking frustration!!
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I'm 43, and have no idea how I got here because I still feel 30. Feel free to add me! :)
  • daisyjen10
    Options
    I'm pushing 41, but totally feeling like I'm still in my 20s!! Youth truly is wasted on the young! LOL! Feel free to add me...I can always use more friends and support!!
  • txmom24
    txmom24 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 42, anyone feel free to add me. I can always use support :)
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I am 41. feel free to add me.
  • apnovack
    apnovack Posts: 40
    Options
    42 but 21 in my head....:tongue:
  • bojigirl4
    Options
    I'm 44 and back at this again! Please feel free to friend me -- I need all the help I can get!
  • luligirl
    luligirl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you. SO HARD... WHY OH WHY?
  • ElizabethRTowns
    Options
    I turned 45 on my birthday in February - and I hardly noticed. I feel like I need to put more effort into losing weight now so that I am not carrying it with me toward 50. I don"t feel like I am nearly a half century old, but that is what the years say. I think my body is more creaky, so that makes it harder to do the work to lose weight - but the weight comes off with activity. Fibro keeps me from some of the activity. Jeeze - I am old - er.:blushing:
  • lorr_68
    lorr_68 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I'm just about to hit the terrible 45 and really finding it difficult taking the lbs off this time! Got a wee bit of underactive thyroid (very common in women over 40 apparently..oh joy) and find myself really tired and lacking motivation to exercise. I need help to keep on track too!
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    42 here (43 next week) Feel free to add me.
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    In my 40's and Loving It!