Same dress, new body! (pic) I'm STOKED!

Options
Megatoine
Megatoine Posts: 137 Member
Okay! So I got dressed yesterday and remembered I hadn't put this dress on in a couple of months and that I took my "GOAL ACHIEVED" pics in it. Thought it would be interesting to do a side by side and see if there had been any changes since I had been PLATEAU CITY since December. Literally - the scale DID NOT MOVE until last week - and just BARELY.

Well whaddya know!!!!! BURN ALL SCALES!!!!!! LOL!

Have a GREAT Tuesday everyone. Remember - just keep pushing towards the goal no matter what the scale says!!

IMG_20130304_153014_zps286197c3.jpg

Replies

• blueeyez1727
    blueeyez1727 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Doing great!!! and CUTE dress!
  • nvpixie
    nvpixie Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look great. Cute dress too :)
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    WTG you look great!!!!
  • tiatiamaria
    tiatiamaria Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!!! nice job
  • llpaq
    llpaq Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Oh my good gravy you look AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!! :drinker:
  • jmlosingit
    jmlosingit Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Way to go! That's awesome! Some times the scales lie! Lol they can't show you how good you look!!!!!
  • justmyself33
    Options
    Great job! Such an inspiration. Thanks
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    You look gr8t!
  • SimpleThingsInLife
    Options
    Great success story. You look amazing in that dress! I needed to see this, and I put the scale in the closet!
  • IESHA12
    IESHA12 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing girll
  • Nique85
    Nique85 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • junebaby21
    junebaby21 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!! Loving the new curves!!! #werk
  • xceptional1
    xceptional1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!! Great JOB!! :)
  • ThisGirl2013
    ThisGirl2013 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    NICE! Wha a GREAT post to really show that the number on the scale doesn't always mean anything!
  • nikkiej2012
    nikkiej2012 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    wow the dress looks VERY good on u!!! I bet u r super proud so would i be proud if i were u!!!!!!!
  • nikkiej2012
    nikkiej2012 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    wow the dress looks VERY good on u!!! I bet u r super proud so would i be proud if i were u!!!!!!!
  • rhondadwyer69
    rhondadwyer69 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You are an awesome lady - thanks for posting your inspiring journey - I actually gained a few pounds over Christmas and recently lost those pounds and now back to working on my weight loss journey. I'm so stoked when I look at you and see what the hard work turns into. I am working hard and am getting back on track and the scale is moving a little, but more importantly, I am feeling GREAT! So GREAT JOB and keep it up!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    schwing!
  • SlimSumday
    SlimSumday Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!!:smile:
  • LisaM_9
    LisaM_9 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Goes to show you the scale isn't all that! Do measurements too from time to time, helped me to keep motivated when a seemed to stop losing! Best of luck - beautiful dress and you look awesome in it!! :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!