Replies

• eloisemonteiro
    eloisemonteiro Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Amazing, congratulations!
    I'm def going for P90x next week :)
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    I love and hate the YogaX. But I found that if I can make it through the first 45 minutes, the second half is easy. It's all the Vinyasas that are hard. Keep up the good work.

Yes those blasted vinyasas. But I'm getting better every time.
    Way to go! YogaX SUCKS! I will do a live yoga class any day. I hate the repetition of YogaX.

I don't think I would ever dare to do yoga in front of other people. Especially those super flexible women out there...
    Amazing, congratulations!
    I'm def going for P90x next week :)

YES! Go for it, you'll be AWESOME!
  • lbigham1
    lbigham1 Posts: 132
    Options
    Wow! Amazing results!!! That's awesome!
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Wow! Amazing results!!! That's awesome!

Thank you! I'm a bit surprised by the results myself.
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    That is awesome progress keep pressing towards your goal.
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    That is awesome progress keep pressing towards your goal.

Thank you for the encouragement. It's very helpful.
  • lbransford
    lbransford Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Awesome results, especially for 15 days! Do you plan to keep posting results to this thread or do we need to look for a new thread when the time comes? I have always heard that the desired results to any true fitness/health program is 80% kitchen and 20% gym (in relation to your earlier comment)! Clean eating will continue to help you, not only with results, but also with fueling your body. Congrats!
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Awesome results, especially for 15 days! Do you plan to keep posting results to this thread or do we need to look for a new thread when the time comes? I have always heard that the desired results to any true fitness/health program is 80% kitchen and 20% gym (in relation to your earlier comment)! Clean eating will continue to help you, not only with results, but also with fueling your body. Congrats!

I'll probably have to start a new thread since I can no longer edit my original post. And I agree on the eating part too. Thanks for the encouragement!
  • jc1229
    jc1229 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    WOWZERS! That's an incredible transformation in 15 days, cyber high five my friend! My brother got me p90x for xmas and I haven't even attempted to look at it, I think you definitely changed my mind! Look forward to seeing your transformation in 30 days!
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Fantastic result so far...I just started round 1- phase 2 of p90x. I also try to get in other exercise like an hour of walking or some strength training.

Are you doing other exercises along with P90x ? Any tips because i sure could use them....lol.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    WOW
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    WOWZERS! That's an incredible transformation in 15 days, cyber high five my friend! My brother got me p90x for xmas and I haven't even attempted to look at it, I think you definitely changed my mind! Look forward to seeing your transformation in 30 days!

Thanks! Yeah you should totally give it a shot. It's hard but well worth it!
    Fantastic result so far...I just started round 1- phase 2 of p90x. I also try to get in other exercise like an hour of walking or some strength training.

Are you doing other exercises along with P90x ? Any tips because i sure could use them....lol.

I'm not doing any other exercises besides the P90X workouts. The only tips that I can think of are to eat clean, eat enough, and get enough sleep. Good luck with Phase 2!
  • mona_patty
    mona_patty Posts: 170
    Options
    wow 15 days!!! Great job!!!
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Wow what a difference, you are so defined! I plan on doing p90x after this month. I have to buy the disks lol or I might start now after seeing these! Can't wait to see day 30!
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    wow 15 days!!! Great job!!!

Thank you very much!
    Wow what a difference, you are so defined! I plan on doing p90x after this month. I have to buy the disks lol or I might start now after seeing these! Can't wait to see day 30!

Yes, you should do P90X! It's amazing. I can hardly believe what I'm seeing. I'm looking forward with you to see what changes will happen by day 30!
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I think I got my audio/visual crap figured out, so can't wait to start!!! :):):)
  • mikel_antilles
    mikel_antilles Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Good stuff buddy! Great results for 15 days! keep it up.
  • proton77
    proton77 Posts: 409
    Options
    Nice job man! Keep up the good work :)
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    I think I got my audio/visual crap figured out, so can't wait to start!!! :):):)

AWESOME!! I'm excited for you!
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options
    Seems to work for those who can do it.

Way too much joint impact for me. Too much degenerative osteoarthritis.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!