So Many Nerds! <3 Calling all Nerds

Options

Replies

• Jaikagen
    Jaikagen Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely more geek than nerd i think. I have a Legend of Zelda tattoo and a Dr Who Timeline wrote on my kitchen wall. Do i qualify?
  • faster_than_flash
    faster_than_flash Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Define nerd.
  • Tanja_CHH
    Tanja_CHH Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Nerd here to :D Im pretty all around, HP, LotRs, GoT, Supernatural(!), Doctor who, Zombies (resident evil!) and much much more! Cant be too nerdy!
  • Tanja_CHH
    Tanja_CHH Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I suppose you couldn't tell from seeing me but I'm a huge gamer nerd. Speaking of anyone play swtor? :p

I tried getting into that, but couldn't seem to get the time to really get a feel for it :P
  • Kurrsteee
    Kurrsteee Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'd class myself as a nerd, I guess!
    Doctor Who, classic novels, Renaissance literature, Star Wars, Star Trek, Xena & Hercules, League of Legends (level 20, sigh), Lord of the Rings and pretty much anything else you can think of to be honest!
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • thehka
    thehka Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I suppose you couldn't tell from seeing me but I'm a huge gamer nerd. Speaking of anyone play swtor? :p

I tried getting into that, but couldn't seem to get the time to really get a feel for it :P

It took me a bit too. Then again my first mmo was lotro LOL any other mmos you play?
  • thehka
    Options
    Doctor Who, classic novels, Renaissance literature, Star Wars, Star Trek, Xena & Hercules, League of Legends (level 20, sigh), Lord of the Rings and pretty much anything else you can think of to be honest!

ahhh i just finished the first season of xena since i bought it lol she was my hero haha
  • bara_rei
    bara_rei Posts: 49
    Options
    <--- Harry Potter loving, Game of Thrones reading, project manager for web and mobile apps currently playing through Deus Ex on the PS2 for the hell of it. Other credentials include acting in musicals, liking to write short fiction, and being a huge fan of really bad puns.

Anyone who wants to feel free to add me! Just let me know where you found me :)
  • mrsjhcrabtree
    mrsjhcrabtree Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Nerds who are helping each other. It's like I died and went to Raxacoricofallapatorius! or Hogwarts. Either one. :-)

WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO VISIT THE SLITHEEN!?

Every one should have a chance to lose weight! Maybe then they would be nicer! :-P
  • krissy_krossy
    krissy_krossy Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I forgot to add... I have a triforce tattoo. :smokin:
  • Kurrsteee
    Options

ahhh i just finished the first season of xena since i bought it lol she was my hero haha
    I always remember getting the game for PS2 for my birthday one year lol! I was really young so it broke really quickly haha!
    Also, your first mmo was LotRO? Mine too! My dad keeps trying to get me to play WoW haha!
  • Jaikagen
    Jaikagen Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Forgot to mention the 7 year slight WoW addiction lol
  • thehka
    Options

I always remember getting the game for PS2 for my birthday one year lol! I was really young so it broke really quickly haha!
    Also, your first mmo was LotRO? Mine too! My dad keeps trying to get me to play WoW haha!

my bf tried to get me into that. hes been playing wow since its debut :I lol i got to like level 47 and then it was just pretty boring...
  • FungusTrooper
    FungusTrooper Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    meme-ing-21.jpg
  • Cassierocksalot
    Cassierocksalot Posts: 266 Member
    Options

SWTOR killed SWG and I will NEVER forgive it for that.

I consider myself a well rounded enthusiast of all things eccentric. Star Wars (at the top of that list!), DW, Firefly, GoT, HP, LoTR (re-reading the hobbit right now). I pride myself in my SW extended universe knowledge and I really hope that Disney doesn't screw all of that up! :tongue:

I even smell like a nerd most of the time!! http://www.etsy.com/shop/falsenostalgia?ref=shop_sugg (she's on vacation right now apparently but she's amazing!)
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    I luvs sci-fi & fantasy.
  • TheRightWeigh
    TheRightWeigh Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Let's all get together and divide some 3.14!

I laughed at this...so I guess I'm def a nerd...I'm adding OP
  • Kurrsteee
    Options
    I was a closet nerd until I met my husband... loved Star Wars, Buffy, Firefly, Intersella 5555 :) But he definitely brought out the full blown nerd in me.

He turned me into a gamer (currently making my way up the ranked ladder in League of Legends Season 3, and playing on WoW Burning Crusade server), a Song of Ice and Fire fan, as well as introducing me to Farscape... and omg I can't believe I never watched that before!

Next up we are watching Babylon 5 (which I also can't believe I have never seen).

Aaah! All my friends are Level 30 and just play Ranked over and over! Makes me feel so left out. :(
    And I haven't watched FarScape in years! I remember watching it with my dad when I was little but I've never gotten around to watching it through properly!
  • Kurrsteee
    Options

my bf tried to get me into that. hes been playing wow since its debut :I lol i got to like level 47 and then it was just pretty boring...
    I haven't even bothered trying tbh! I've started to lose interest in mmo's, but I know I'll go back to LotRO again in a month or two, I always do. ;p
  • red9812
    red9812 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, BSG... Star Wars, The Princess Bride, LadyHawke. Yes, I did just put LadyHawke.

Did my fair share of WoW and Pokemon. Yes, I did just put Pokemon.

Reading? Oh boy... Robert Jordan, Terry Goodkind, Orson Scott Card... The lists go on and on.

I'm a bit of a closet nerd myself. <3

*Edit* I forgot Supernatural. And perhaps the most embarassing thing I will ever admit, Sailor Moon.